Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi all Just joined T2W 15 minutes ago. I am from Melbourne, Australia and have dabbled a little bit into ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 31, 2018, 2:03pm   #11506

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
Hi all

Just joined T2W 15 minutes ago. I am from Melbourne, Australia and have dabbled a little bit into trading stocks a few years ago and more recently a tiny bit of CFD's but still a learner and eager to keep learning. As this forum is diverse I will take a look at other tradeable items that I initially don't intend on trading but want to learn the advantages and disadvantages of all of them.

Will spend the best part of the September 2018 just reading over all the past threads throughout all the forum areas to get myself up to speed and then start to ask questions.

Hoping to develop a good trading style using CFD's to access FX and major indices.

Moderntrader
Moderntrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2018, 6:40am   #11507

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hello everyone, I am a trader from Australia, and I'm new in trader2win forum; It's very cool with its members.
I would like to participate by sharing my experiences as a trade and any new opportunity in the financial industry.
FREEDLAND is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2018, 11:04pm   #11508

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Trading Plan?

Hello,

I just created my account. Hope this forum could help me.

Some of you know about a book, a blog, etc, that could help me in the process of making a trading plan? I think it is the next step that I must do in order to improve.

Thanks to all.
BabyThorTrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2018, 3:42pm   #11509
Joined Aug 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyThorTrading View Post
Hello,
Some of you know about a book, a blog, etc, that could help me in the process of making a trading plan? I think it is the next step that I must do in order to improve.
There is an overall plan that's designed to help you define the principles you will use to trade. It's meant as a guide to keep yourself in check.
http://www.trade2win.com/articles/88...n-template/p/1

I've only gotten half through it, because it goes into areas I'm still too ignorant to make decisions on. But I do recommend it.
Vara La Fey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2018, 7:08pm   #11510

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Thaanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vara La Fey View Post
There is an overall plan that's designed to help you define the principles you will use to trade. It's meant as a guide to keep yourself in check.
http://www.trade2win.com/articles/88...n-template/p/1

I've only gotten half through it, because it goes into areas I'm still too ignorant to make decisions on. But I do recommend it.

Thanks you very much
BabyThorTrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2018, 10:24pm   #11511

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hi Everyone!

My name is Damian, I've just joined this forum and I am new to trading too. Hope share each other knowledge, it make us stronger
exc33d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2018, 9:23am   #11512
Joined Jul 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by exc33d View Post
Hi Everyone!

My name is Damian, I've just joined this forum and I am new to trading too. Hope share each other knowledge, it make us stronger
That's exactly why we are here for, to discuss, learn, and sharing out. My good friend shared this with me "What you've studied can be forgotten in long term, but what you've shared or coached can be remembered a lifetime."
Trade2Million is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2018, 12:13pm   #11513

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
hi

hello everyone ..
kapil98272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 2:40am   #11514

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hello I am new. I am looking for MACD complete live chat. just want to use the technical to support my trading. can I get help here?

Alubenjamin
alubenjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2018, 5:47am   #11515

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hi, guys!
Great to be here!
Plz, comment on mark-to-market election process.
1. How long did it take for you to get IRS Form3115F approval (provided u met all the criteria).
2. What did you choose in Part4, Q27. $50,000 or as needed?

Thnx a lot in advance
voicefamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2018, 8:31am   #11516

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
HI Everybody
I am new to this group.i am from India.I am going to give you intraday levels for XAUUSD. i will continue my service as long as your feedback supports it.Thank you.

TODAY
GOLD
SELL<1204.10-BUY >1205.20
pmuthu46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2018, 3:59pm   #11517

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hi Everyone
I have just joined literally a few mins ago and very new to this and really struggling to find a Trading Platform that is easy to use and will reliably pay money back into my account.
I have been on a demo for last 7 months with Trade.com? Dont know if anybody is or have previouisly used them but both my son and myselfe deposited a small amount of money to them and under there guidance we lost it all!!! So i kept on demo account and i am in profit by £1,200 so far have not done may trades but have tried to follow what i have seen on internet maybe beginners look or the fact it is not real money so there is no emotional stress ?
But if there is anybody who could recommend a trading platform i would welcome tour suggestions.
Mike3563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 10:42am   #11518

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
hello guys welcome to me

hi everyone i am new on this community. tell me what about your?
rodolfogilliland54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2018, 8:24am   #11519

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hi Everyone.
My name is Arthur, and i'm 32 years old. Glad to join your community. I hope to find here lots of usefull information, cause i want to become experienced trader.
Bormondo is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2018, 4:49pm   #11520

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2018
Hi,

I'm a commodity futures trader. I look forward to being part of the community.
trademp is online now   Reply With Quote