Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello, my name is Euligeon Paul. I am from Africa. I study law in my country, but because of some ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 8, 2018, 10:43am   #11431

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Hello, my name is Euligeon Paul. I am from Africa. I study law in my country, but because of some financial hardship I am a trade informant in 2017 and I discovered a paid online platform that allowed me to learn more. The problem is that I have very powerful market analysis software such as the harmonic scanner and the web analyzer which allowed to win about 4200 dollars but I want to be able to trade without these software.
Paul95 is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:26am   #11432

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Hi all, I'm from London. I've been trading for the last 3 years. Initially I liked em big, real big but now I prefer small ones but more regularly...pips that is..

Would love to join a prop fund by the end of the year but no idea where to start. Any suggestions?
iluvbigpips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:52am   #11433

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Hi All,

I have never traded before, but it really interests me. I am going to learn as much as possible on this site, and i call already see that there are many great resources here!
The11thPanther is offline   Reply With Quote

« Trading | Hello »