Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hey. I just want to talk a little. Some people make mistakes, I want them to pay for it and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22, 2018, 8:06am   #11416

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Hey. I just want to talk a little. Some people make mistakes, I want them to pay for it and everyone got their own)
Babaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2018, 2:05pm   #11417

1 Posts
Joined May 2018
Hi I'm Gibii, I so happy to be a member of Trade 2 Win. I hope to learn as much as I can from you all experienced traders.
Gibii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 7:46am   #11418

1 Posts
Joined May 2018
Hi Everyone. My name is Farridin. I live in London UK. Im pretty new to trading and hope to learn the skills required to trade full time. Is it possible to beat the markets? I've tried price action candlestick patterns trading but without much luck. I've recently read the new market wizards book and like the sound of Linda Bradford Raschke"s approach to the markets. Using the Taylor trading method would I be wasting my time trying to learn something along these lines in the current market conditions? Anyways hope you all have a great weekend.
farridin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:19pm   #11419

1 Posts
Joined May 2018
hi

I just registered to t2w and i look forward to enjoy being here))
kingn is offline   Reply With Quote