Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Carbon Based Greetings all, I've been knocked out of the markets numerous times. Hoping to get my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 2, 2018, 2:41pm   #11371

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon Based View Post
Greetings all,

I've been knocked out of the markets numerous times. Hoping to get my act together for one last go. I am REALLY trying to do my homework. I am focused on inter-market analysis and neural networks. Looking at ultra low risk non volatile markets at first.

John
Hello John and welcome to the forum, would like to hear more about your approach...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2018, 5:45pm   #11372

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hi There! I'm using the das trading software demo, because of the brokers i've chosen to go with. My first broker will have to be with suretrader until i can amass an amount of 25000. My account will be starting off with 2500. I plan to switch over to speed trader which also uses Das software. I've haven't experimented with any other software for two reasons.
1. I want to practice on what i will actually be using. i understand that strategies can be learned on any software, i'm trying to learn how to use the software effectivly and effeciantly.
2. I've been scouring for information on software to use for trading, unfortunately when you try to google search stuff you get a bunch of garbage.

with that being said, i'm definetly open to ideas of what to use and what brokers to go through. Im a newbie at this stuff and in need a guidance.
Mat.Mald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2018, 11:23am   #11373

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
New to trading and looking for traders to chat with (anyone from Ireland/NI?)

Im new to trading, have been papertrading for about a year and tracking data and planning to go live within the next 8 weeks. I am from Northern Ireland and km wondering if there are any traders in my area or any traders at all on this service who would like to chat about trading, message me thanks!
MSC-99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2018, 3:02am   #11374
Joined Apr 2018
So.... I've taken the plunge.

30 Year Trading Veteran. Prefer the M1 chart, EURUSD, GBPUSD, successfully target 2% per day. Prefer precision over general hope methodologies.
NVendetti is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2018, 3:57pm   #11375

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
brand new and looking for a helpful and flexible broker to aid me get off the ground, starting small but wanting to ramp up fairly quickly

is anyone familiar with Xpro Trade
wullie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2018, 10:30am   #11376

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
hi.............

hi i m sabrina..............

happy to join this forum........
sabrinasusan is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2018, 4:41pm   #11377

5 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Hi,
We are a Prop Trading Firm based in India trading mainly US Equities and Options
would like to get in touch with traders and trading groups for mutually beneficial business interest
We are looking for good technical analyst also who can give Intraday calls with perfection
Labh Securities Advisory Private Limited
+91-8981617342
+91-33-46026813
Skype- info@labhsecurities.com
Labh Securities is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018, 10:27am   #11378

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Hello everyone!

I am new to this site and I am very excited.
aniseseed143 is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018, 2:48pm   #11379

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniseseed143 View Post
Hello everyone!

I am new to this site and I am very excited.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 11:21am   #11380

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Hi,
This is Sk and I am new to Trading.Till date I believe that Only Institutions make money in the Trading and Small trader always loose, how will you convice
sky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2018, 7:42pm   #11381
Joined Apr 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123 View Post
Hi,
This is Sk and I am new to Trading.Till date I believe that Only Institutions make money in the Trading and Small trader always loose, how will you convice
HI SK-

Traders don't always lose money in fact half of the money put into the markets generates a positive return. As a new trader before you flood yourself with bad habits that would cause toxic performance-align yourself with price action and predictive patterns . Thats the best thing you can do to stay ahead of the market and not rely on lagging studies Which will demolish your accounts.

So it's not up to everyone else to convince you-it's your job to properly learn an approach that provides you profit.
NVendetti is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2018, 2:38pm   #11382

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
ehem,,,test test..
first of all, thanks for everything
ok. im rookie trader, already learn for few year, now im focusing in GBP/JPY pair,.
adealien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2018, 12:11am   #11383

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Hey, I'm Jake.

I'm a stock trader, software developer, and YouTuber!
Jake Tran is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2018, 2:32pm   #11384

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Tran View Post
Hey, I'm Jake.

I'm a stock trader, software developer, and YouTuber!
Hello Jake and welcome to the forum...

Old Apr 17, 2018, 2:52pm   #11385

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Hey all, Wish you all the best
Jack The Great is offline   Reply With Quote