Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; [QUOTE=Sharky;8772]This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 19, 2017, 7:35pm   #11131
 
1 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Saludos

[QUOTE=Sharky;8772]This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.


Hola, llevo unos tres años en este mundo operando en futuros, principalmente en índices, y la operativa que realizó es scalping en 1M y en velas NTRenko. Desde hace unos pocos meses tengo cierta estabilidad en los ingresos, para ello he desarrollado mis propios indicadores, nada de otro mundo, más bien modificaciones de los habituales para que grafiquen en el principal y descargar el gráfico de líneas. Estoy interesado en sistemas semiautomáticos principalmente. Mi plataforma habitual es NinjaTrader. Espero poder participar y aportar algo de interés para todos.

Translation
Hello, I have been in this world for three years in futures, mainly in indexes, and the operative I made is scalping in 1M and in NTRenko candles. Since a few months ago I have some income stability, for that I have developed my own indicators, nothing from another world, rather modifications of the usual ones to graph in the main and download the line graph. I am interested in semiautomatic systems mainly. My usual platform is NinjaTrader. I hope to participate and bring something of interest to everyone.
e4644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2017, 10:22pm   #11132
 
3 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Help! I can not see the "NEW THREAD BUTTON" -- I'm newbie. Much appreciate ur help.

[QUOTE=nbwedin;9863]Hi
WONDERING WHY THERE IS NOT ANY INSTRUCTIONS FOR >> WHERE << TO FIND THE "NEW THREAD BUTTON" -- I'M NOT A NEW TRADER , so don't feel i need to post in that forum.

Y is life frustrating when the info should be stated EXACTLY in a logical place, unless I didn't do my basic homework of reading the basics. I thought I did.

Muchos gracias for ur support thanks.
KoukSundo1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2017, 12:23pm   #11133
 
1 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Binary Good bad or ugly??

Any views welcome thanks .
martinjames71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2017, 4:04pm   #11134
 
1 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hi, Im chiefo,

Very happy to be here. I have been trading for a year with some success but will like to know more as time goes on
chiefo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2017, 5:05am   #11135
Joined Oct 2017
Hello Trade2win community!

My name is Matthew and I am the CEO of teabullassettimer

I will be creating a Trading journal for anyone interested to follow our trades. We trade a balanced ETF portfolio in stocks, bonds, and gold. (I am selling a product so I will not self promote this)

About me:

I am 24 years old, I have a bachelors degree in accounting. I am working towards becoming a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) as well as getting my CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation.

My father (Anthony) is a seasoned investor with over 20+ years of trading experience. He developed our algorithms for which we trade.

I look forward to sharing our ideas with all of you guys and gals!

Happy trading & Investing!

Cheers,
Matthew

PS: if there is anything in this post that breaks a TOS I apologize & would appreciate a site administrator removing said part of the post. Thanks!
TeabullAssetTimer is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2017, 11:32pm   #11136
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeabullAssetTimer View Post
Hello Trade2win community!

My name is Matthew and I am the CEO of teabullassettimer

I will be creating a Trading journal for anyone interested to follow our trades. We trade a balanced ETF portfolio in stocks, bonds, and gold. (I am selling a product so I will not self promote this)

About me:

I am 24 years old, I have a bachelors degree in accounting. I am working towards becoming a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) as well as getting my CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation.

My father (Anthony) is a seasoned investor with over 20+ years of trading experience. He developed our algorithms for which we trade.

I look forward to sharing our ideas with all of you guys and gals!

Happy trading & Investing!

Cheers,
Matthew

PS: if there is anything in this post that breaks a TOS I apologize & would appreciate a site administrator removing said part of the post. Thanks!
Looks interesting, who is your auditor and how long is your trading record (e.g. do you have at least one market cycle)?

Thanks!
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 12:04am   #11137
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Looks interesting, who is your auditor and how long is your trading record (e.g. do you have at least one market cycle)?

Thanks!
Hey Quant,

Thanks for your inquiry

I assume when you ask who is your auditor would consider a 3rd party verification. If this is what you mean we use timertrac.com. We have been life testing this algorithm for just over a year now and have back-tested this algorithm against the existing ETF funds since their existence.

Cheers,
Matthew
TeabullAssetTimer is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 12:11am   #11138
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeabullAssetTimer View Post
Hey Quant,

Thanks for your inquiry

I assume when you ask who is your auditor would consider a 3rd party verification. If this is what you mean we use timertrac.com. We have been life testing this algorithm for just over a year now and have back-tested this algorithm against the existing ETF funds since their existence.

Cheers,
Matthew
Unfortunately, I would consider only one of the big 4 (Deloitte, PwC, EY, KPMG) or similar, otherwise I cannot take your product seriously, so I would advice you to spend the time and money to do it properly before advertising...
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 12:23am   #11139
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Unfortunately, I would consider only one of the big 4 (Deloitte, PwC, EY, KPMG) or similar, otherwise I cannot take your product seriously, so I would advice you to spend the time and money to do it properly before advertising...
If you want to believe that I am not going to try to change your opinion. We do however post our trades every trading day on Stocktwits (where you cannot delete your posts except 5 minutes after you post it). We use a 3rd party site which we have no affiliation with as well as our own trading accounts.

I am not looking for anyone to just subscribe right now. That is why I am creating a journal which will be updated daily with our positions (similar to how I do our "free e-mail alert" service). I understand this product is not for everyone & I encourage you to do your due diligence and only invest in something that you trust.

With that being said I will be posting our signals each trading day starting tomorrow. If you want to watch it be my guess, if not you don't have to.

Cheers,
Matthew
TeabullAssetTimer is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 12:41am   #11140
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeabullAssetTimer View Post
If you want to believe that I am not going to try to change your opinion. We do however post our trades every trading day on Stocktwits (where you cannot delete your posts except 5 minutes after you post it). We use a 3rd party site which we have no affiliation with as well as our own trading accounts.

I am not looking for anyone to just subscribe right now. That is why I am creating a journal which will be updated daily with our positions (similar to how I do our "free e-mail alert" service). I understand this product is not for everyone & I encourage you to do your due diligence and only invest in something that you trust.

With that being said I will be posting our signals each trading day starting tomorrow. If you want to watch it be my guess, if not you don't have to.

Cheers,
Matthew
That’s what I am doing, a due diligence for me and the fellow forum members, and so far you are failing...
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 12:51am   #11141
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
That’s what I am doing, a due diligence for me and the fellow forum members, and so far you are failing...
If you don't want to take the 3rd party verification then you can just follow it from scratch because that is all I am willing to provide. I will start a new track record on here, again I'm in for the long haul. I don't mind waiting for people to see our trades on here (I have total confidence in our system & am willing to show our trades).
TeabullAssetTimer is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 1:00am   #11142
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeabullAssetTimer View Post
If you don't want to take the 3rd party verification then you can just follow it from scratch because that is all I am willing to provide. I will start a new track record on here, again I'm in for the long haul. I don't mind waiting for people to see our trades on here (I have total confidence in our system & am willing to show our trades).
Systems are dime a dozen, you said you have been trading for only a year and you are looking to make money from selling signals verified on stocktwits, those are all red flags. If you want to be taken seriously, take my advice, the big 4 consulting companies will gladly verify your system and back testing and if it is as good as you claim, they will even find you investors, so you won’t have to peddle the sygnals... posting your trades will prove nothing, as Buffett said.: when the tide goes off , we’ll se who is swimming naked ... Cheers!
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 1:14am   #11143
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Systems are dime a dozen, you said you have been trading for only a year and you are looking to make money from selling signals verified on stocktwits, those are all red flags. If you want to be taken seriously, take my advice, the big 4 consulting companies will gladly verify your system and back testing and if it is as good as you claim, they will even find you investors, so you won’t have to peddle the sygnals... posting your trades will prove nothing, as Buffett said.: when the tide goes off , we’ll se who is swimming naked ... Cheers!
How would an accounting firm audit back tested results? Accountants only review information shown on bank statements and invoices. An accountant cannot confirm back tested results as they deal strictly with things that have historically been shown on a bank statement or invoice. I never made any claim on the systems results exactly for that reason.

Our results are not just verified on stocktwits (checking results on here would be difficult - especially with the frequency we trade - albeit it could be done), they are posted on timertrac also as well as our trading accounts. It is fine if you do not believe those to be credible sources. Which is why I am fine posting our signals each day.

Posting our trades here will prove lots, of course it will take time which is fine (I have no issue posting our signals for years if that's how long it takes)
TeabullAssetTimer is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 1:30am   #11144
 
Quantt's Avatar
Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeabullAssetTimer View Post
How would an accounting firm audit back tested results? Accountants only review information shown on bank statements and invoices. An accountant cannot confirm back tested results as they deal strictly with things that have historically been shown on a bank statement or invoice. I never made any claim on the systems results exactly for that reason.

Our results are not just verified on stocktwits (checking results on here would be difficult - especially with the frequency we trade - albeit it could be done), they are posted on timertrac also as well as our trading accounts. It is fine if you do not believe those to be credible sources. Which is why I am fine posting our signals each day.

Posting our trades here will prove lots, of course it will take time which is fine (I have no issue posting our signals for years if that's how long it takes)
Accounting is only portion of their business, as I said, if you think you are for real and want clients, call them and setup some meetings... of course you are free to post whatever you like as long as you don’t advertise shady business...
__________________
"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die." Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 1:37am   #11145
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Accounting is only portion of their business, as I said, if you think you are for real and want clients, call them and setup some meetings... of course you are free to post whatever you like as long as you don’t advertise shady business...
Perhaps I might contact them.

FYI - Auditing from one of the big 4 firms typically entails a review of company accounting procedures to ensure they are in compliance with their companies accounting standards whether that be IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) or GAAP (Generally accepted accounting Principles). It also ensures that the company is recording assets are their fair and true values.

I am just going to be posting our trades, if people want to inquire more information about things I am more than happy & willing to respond.
TeabullAssetTimer is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introduce Yourself traderjules88 The Foyer 15 Mar 8, 2018 8:41pm
May I introduce myself......... felixakulw Home Trader 79 Dec 13, 2013 8:59pm
Greetings I will like to Introduce Yourself murhy The Foyer 2 Aug 10, 2011 8:49am
Let me introduce myself HedgeUrAnalyst First Steps 10 Aug 1, 2011 4:47am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)