Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi all, I am new for this forum....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:30am   #11265

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hi all, I am new for this forum.
rashed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 4:10pm   #11266
Joined Feb 2016
Welcome to all newbies. Enjoy this trading community.
Hency Corniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 7:13pm   #11267

Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan1977 View Post
Good morning all,

I have been contemplating taking the plunge for several months now but have wanted to get some decent honest information before doing so. I have almost fallen for some of these scams that are doing the rounds especially with cryptos atm.

I'm looking forward to getting some honest information, advice and guidance from all on the forum.

Thanks
Hey nolan. It's a jungle out there. I took a couple of courses back in 1986 to learn everything there was to learn trading the commodity markets. I learned the hard way about "Lock Limit" moves;- $2000 a day for 4 days in a live hog trade. I moved on to "Penny stocks." I learned all about "Pump & Dump" Penny Stock trading. Fortunate for me I suffered a brain injury in 2002 that took me out of the markets for for almost 10 years.

About 8 or so years ago I opened up a DEMO Trading Account; there are a couple of really good ones to try; I recommend "ThinkOrSwim"

I tried trading in the FX arena. It's ok if you have a lot of money to flush down the drain.

I'm back to Small Cap / Penny stocks now and have taken the time to learn the markets do the "Due Diligence" on a stock before placing a trade.

One last "Watch Out." Stay away from the "Penny Promoters" They invented the "Pump & Dump" game.

Again, get a good DEMO trading account and learn how orders are placed etc.

Good trading 2 ya
Penny Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2018, 2:12pm   #11268

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
I am a full time forex and crypto trader from Devon in England.
Married with 3 kids.
I trade Crypto 24/5 and forex 24/7 at JAFX.
I like football, cricket and swimming and spending time with my kids.
ForexinDevon is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2018, 12:45am   #11269

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hey all, im beginner trader who managed to make 40% in a week on uninformed, what i know now is swingtrading cryptos, however that got me interested in investing. Alot of googling and reading, and i've discovered the gem that this forum seems to be.
Jmsargent94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2018, 4:07pm   #11270

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmsargent94 View Post
Hey all, im beginner trader who managed to make 40% in a week on uninformed, what i know now is swingtrading cryptos, however that got me interested in investing. Alot of googling and reading, and i've discovered the gem that this forum seems to be.
Hello and welcome to the site, hopefully, you'll find some better ideas here...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2018, 7:02pm   #11271

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Hello and welcome to the site, hopefully, you'll find some better ideas here...
Cheers!
Jmsargent94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:33pm   #11272
siu

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hello all, glad to be on the forum. I hope I can learn some tips on posters on here to improve my trading skills
siu is offline   Reply With Quote