Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello Traders, It’s our pleasure to be here at the trade2win board. We're inclined to share our technical & fundamental ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 13, 2017, 1:44pm   #11169

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
MTrading’s analytics

Hello Traders,

It’s our pleasure to be here at the trade2win board.

We're inclined to share our technical & fundamental reports soon to a separate thread "MTrading’s analytics".

In there we’ll share our Technical and fundamental reports that are prepared in-house.

Our technical reports cover the detailed analysis of various currency pairs traded on the world’s largest financial market while fundamental reports embrace various economic and geo-political factors that are likely to affect the Forex and CFDs markets at large. One could base his/her trades on such precise analysis.

Hope to have a healthy discussion over the forum.
MTrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2017, 3:12pm   #11170

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
I'm the best futures trader alive. Period.
YMMAGICINC is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 1:44pm   #11171

3 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Hi

I'm Kwasik. I started trading abt 2 yrs ago. Although the results have been modest, I hope to turn the corner soon. I just have to keep pushing. And I hope to get to know everybody.

Cheers!
kwasik is offline Data vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 2:46pm   #11172

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Hi all!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i am not currently a trader, merely a man trying to gain enough knowledge in order to write a good strategy and then stick to it. I am on a journey of learning as much as i can at the moment with the help of making my first trade next year.
MrRisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 5:03pm   #11173

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Hi dear, I am Carlos I have been dabbling for three year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned in google, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics
CarlosG is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 5:43pm   #11174

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
I used to day trade stocks up until my good buddy taught me about trading Futures which I find a lot easier to stay in the game with far bigger pay outs.
Onward and Upward!
Borg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 7:33pm   #11175

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRisk View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i am not currently a trader, merely a man trying to gain enough knowledge in order to write a good strategy and then stick to it. I am on a journey of learning as much as i can at the moment with the help of making my first trade next year.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 7:34pm   #11176

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosG View Post
Hi dear, I am Carlos I have been dabbling for three year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned in google, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics
Hello Carlos and welcome to the forum!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote