Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Boroday1791 Hi pipz. Boroday1791 here. I am a newbie to this beautiful forum place. I hope I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 3, 2017, 2:47pm   #11161

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boroday1791 View Post
Hi pipz.

Boroday1791 here. I am a newbie to this beautiful forum place. I hope I can learn a lot of things here. Thanks everyone for any support extended to me now and in the future. Highly appreciated.
Sounds great, you have an amazing journey in front of you...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 10:57pm   #11162

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Happy weekend

Hi. I think it will be nice to be here. Trading is a fun to me, it is a game of double sided coin,whatever side turn to you you just have to accept. either gain or lost. I believe joining this platform will make trading more exiting I am a Nigerian from Nigeria.Thanks
comparto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2017, 11:45pm   #11163

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
The beginning of something great

Hello, everyone. Hope you're doing well and good.

My name is Abraham and I hope I can learn from all of you through your experiences and, when I get to have experience of my own, contribute to help others.
I'm really new to trading so I hope to have a community to rely on and have others rely on me.

Happy trading!
aabrodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 10:19am   #11164

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Hi,
I am new here. I am joining this site to be educated and trained on trading forex and to be good at it. I hope I will fine this site helpful.
Thanks.
Delma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 3:49pm   #11165

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by aabrodriguez View Post
Hello, everyone. Hope you're doing well and good.

My name is Abraham and I hope I can learn from all of you through your experiences and, when I get to have experience of my own, contribute to help others.
I'm really new to trading so I hope to have a community to rely on and have others rely on me.

Happy trading!
Hello and welcome to the forum!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 8:44pm   #11166

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Hi all new to this site

Hi all i used to trade in oil when hit 25 bucs now i just trade forex and Indies its ok sometimes but not all the time
Tucker66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 11:03am   #11167

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
Hi All Just read a fantastic thread brewskies leverage abuse is very interesting and was enjoyable worth the time, anyone got other threads worth the read.
norvic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2017, 4:59pm   #11168

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hi, I'm John
Markost is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote