Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; hi everyone, today I joined the forum. i am a forex trader having more than six year experience. now I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 7, 2017, 1:02pm   #11113

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Muhammad Waseem Zafar

hi everyone, today I joined the forum. i am a forex trader having more than six year experience. now I am able to submit the high probability signals based on Weekly, daily plan. if any one interested then we can proceed. Regards
waseem001 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:17pm   #11114
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by olatunji2005 View Post
Hi,
Am a government staff from Nigeria and a new starter on forex trading. Do wish to enjoy the mutual benefits of this forum
welcome! i dont see many people from Nigeria on here
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2017, 11:00am   #11115
Joined Sep 2017
Yahoo’s profit earning seemed to have little effect last night. It could have a reasonable day today as NAS is up a tad.
hedgedequity is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2017, 7:31pm   #11116

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hello all

My name is Pip and have more than 8 years forex trading experience.

thank you.
pip01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2017, 7:36pm   #11117
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgedequity View Post
Yahoo’s profit earning seemed to have little effect last night. It could have a reasonable day today as NAS is up a tad.
maybe post this in here mate:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/stocks/
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2017, 11:52pm   #11118

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hi everyone

Just joined the group. Let s see what it will bring
Bizinessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2017, 2:18am   #11119

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
New trader, VictorMH

Hello, I'm a college student who is passionated for the stock market. I'm here in order to share my experiences through the process of trading to help other people willing to start, and of course, to receive as much advising as you guys can give me.
VictorMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 2:31pm   #11120

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorMH View Post
Hello, I'm a college student who is passionated for the stock market. I'm here in order to share my experiences through the process of trading to help other people willing to start, and of course, to receive as much advising as you guys can give me.
Hello and welcome!

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote