Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello Folks, I have joined trade2win to share my knowledge about latest forex trading market strategies and tips.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 17, 2017, 10:17am   #10865

4 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hello Folks,
I have joined trade2win to share my knowledge about latest forex trading market strategies and tips..
jasmineemans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2017, 6:38pm   #10866

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hi I am Purnima. Hello to all. And I am here to tell you a lot about forex trading as of my experience.
Purnima7772 is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2017, 4:39pm   #10867

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hey there everyone. I am a complete newbie to day trading and I am hoping to learn as much as I can in order to make as much money as I can. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Lruss40k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2017, 1:54pm   #10868
Joined Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lruss40k View Post
Hey there everyone. I am a complete newbie to day trading and I am hoping to learn as much as I can in order to make as much money as I can. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hey Lruss, welcome to the world of forex. May your losses be educational and your wins be repeatable

If you want to know anything in particular I'm happy to chat. I have a wealth of free video resources to get you started if you're interested.
buzzfxbroker is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2017, 2:52pm   #10869
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzfxbroker View Post
Hey Lruss, welcome to the world of forex. May your losses be educational and your wins be repeatable

If you want to know anything in particular I'm happy to chat. I have a wealth of free video resources to get you started if you're interested.
buzzfxbroker,
T2W is NOT a bespoke forex site. Indeed, we make a point of advising newbies to look at all markets and not make a beeline for forex for no better reason than that's what most other people do. That's high on the list of major mistakes that so many newbies make.

With regard to your offer of help, there is more than enough quality content for new members to digest here, thus obviating the need for them to look elsewhere.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2017, 7:34pm   #10870
Joined Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
buzzfxbroker,
T2W is NOT a bespoke forex site. Indeed, we make a point of advising newbies to look at all markets and not make a beeline for forex for no better reason than that's what most other people do. That's high on the list of major mistakes that so many newbies make.

With regard to your offer of help, there is more than enough quality content for new members to digest here, thus obviating the need for them to look elsewhere.
Tim.
Understood Tim. I will keep my videos to myself in future. Also extra points for use of the word obviating. Nice.
buzzfxbroker is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk
Old Feb 26, 2017, 1:12am   #10871

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
Hello together,

I'm generally new to trading. I came from programming over ecoins to trading.
As a result, I'm highly interested in algo trading. I hope to get deeper into trading and everything related.

I'm looking forward to a good discussions and interesting topics!
hANSIc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2017, 6:30pm   #10872

Joined Feb 2017
New guy hello

Hi All

Just signed up for forum and wanted to say hi.

I am very new to this and currently trade small from a 5K account although I find paper trading (demo) still the main part of my time due to the lack of knowledge on my part. I started a while back using Plus500 demo but found that the platform although very user friendly gives little in the way help with current markets via the basic chart hence why I changed to IG Index and where I find this platform good at times seems a little confusing at times and would welcome any thoughts on an alterative that is user friendly.

I like to trade cfd on the FT100 & US500 (pure mental thing as spreadbetting seems to make me think I am going to the bookie's to place a bet on the horses)

Anyway glad to be part of the gang and luck forward to sharing thoughts

Kind Regards

Gary
gtspeed is offline   Reply With Quote