Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hey Guys and Girls, I become interested in trading 3 months ago. Very enthusiastic about it and hope to make ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 5, 2017, 11:53pm   #10817

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
New Learner

Hey Guys and Girls,

I become interested in trading 3 months ago. Very enthusiastic about it and hope to make it a day job in the future.

I have done a few live trades and have realised how much i need to learn and there is a lot out there to be learned.

Have set myself back now and taking it easy after blowing a small live account.

Hope to meat some great traders on here
emil_b_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2017, 4:00pm   #10818
Joined Jan 2017
New Member - please be kind :)

Hi, I am a new member with specific interest in finding top level ecn brokers and trading EAs, any advice welcome...
jman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2017, 4:16pm   #10819

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hi everyone,

Just starting binaries and hope to find a lot of useful information about trading here and maybe even friends

I like to start with demo and move to small deposits combined with money management.

Good luck to me and every trader who cared to read it!
Daisy Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2017, 11:27pm   #10820

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Hi All Members

I am fairly new to trading and look forward to learning and sharing my thoughts and ideas as i make progress.
Stamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2017, 3:02pm   #10821

4 Posts
Joined Jan 2017

Hi Everybody,

New here, newish to trading -

I've tried a couple of different strategies (if I could call them that), more 'quick win' strategies if I'm honest, and found that any win of these is more a luck draw rather than a strategy.

I mean by these strategies things like trying to buy the bottom, buying the top, trading the upcoming trading update (fundamentals), breakouts, trends, overbought, oversold and hope

I now know it's more about the whole plan / system / strategies rather than just one piece of the puzzle, just like the above trying to short an overbought RSI, it may work, but without the plan n place to get me in / out, its a losing punt.

So, looking to really start tying it all together with the help of the knowledgable & experienced on here.
movefast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2017, 9:45pm   #10822

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
mr

hi everybody! i am new here.
onyedollar3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2017, 10:32am   #10823
Joined Jan 2017
Hey there!
My name's Alex. I like reading forex forums, but I wasn't an active member.
Some time ago I decided that I'm professional enough to share my system and analysis with others.
I will be glad to discuss technical analysis issues, as I use it for my everyday work. I trade with S&R levels, price action patterns mainly, sometimes I use other indicators, such as MACD
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2017, 3:05pm   #10824

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Hi all!
AndrewBezen is offline   Reply With Quote