minimum quantity for l2 dealing?

This is a discussion on minimum quantity for l2 dealing? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi all, I got access to L2 dealer via IG . I have a small portfolio and this is my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 29, 2015, 9:40am   #1
Joined Jul 2014
minimum quantity for l2 dealing?

Hi all, I got access to L2 dealer via IG. I have a small portfolio and this is my first time with DMA.

I tried to enter my first trade into the market directly, a small sell of £1000 worth of shares (388 shares) and I received an error "1001 Invalid order quantity: less than minimum quantity".

I cannot see anywhere that tells me what the "minimum quantity" is. I have read the l2 manual a few times and no mention of this. Is this an application error or an error from the market (SETS)? Its an AIM share if that makes a difference. EMS 3000.
breaktwister is offline   Reply With Quote

« share tips | uk tax »