I want to start trading ^^

This is a discussion on I want to start trading ^^ within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello, I'm a male of 20 wanting to start trading with a platform called Opteck, if i could get a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 24, 2013, 6:52pm   #1
Joined Aug 2013
I want to start trading ^^

Hello, I'm a male of 20 wanting to start trading with a platform called Opteck, if i could get a mentor that'd be great
Gizmosis350k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2013, 9:16am   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmosis350k View Post
Hello, I'm a male of 20 wanting to start trading with a platform called Opteck, if i could get a mentor that'd be great
Hello to you Gizmosis350k - and welcome to T2W.
You've got around 300,000 mentors right here on T2W, so there's no real need to look elsewhere. Read the 'Sticky' threads in the New to Trading forum and then get started, asking any questions you may have along the way.
Enjoy!
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2013, 5:12pm   #3
Joined Aug 2013
Gizmosis350k started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
You've got around 300,000 mentors right here on T2W, so there's no real need to look elsewhere. Read the 'Sticky' threads in the New to Trading forum and then get started, asking any questions you may have along the way.
Enjoy!
Tim.
That is indeed great news. I was reading the beginner FAQ and becoming a bit disheartened but if someone could guide me that would be fantastic lol
Old Aug 26, 2013, 7:53am   #4

Joined Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmosis350k View Post
That is indeed great news. I was reading the beginner FAQ and becoming a bit disheartened but if someone could guide me that would be fantastic lol
Exactly what made you disappointed?
Giovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2013, 9:09am   #5
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovan View Post
Exactly what made you disappointed?
+1
Gizmosis350k - if there's information lacking that you hoped to find, tell me what it is and, all other things being equal, it will be added. Or, were you disheartened by the FAQ because - having read it - you now realise this business isn't quite so easy to profit from as many sites selling get rich quick dreams would have you believe?
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 9:05pm   #6

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
I thought that it is a great online business and it is also a very profit able business therefore i want to join this forum and want to earn a good money from there.
haseebaslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 9:08pm   #7

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
haseebaslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2013, 9:29pm   #8

Joined Nov 2010
Quote:
You've got around 300,000 mentors right here on T2W
this is the smelliest cheesiest line of BS i have ever read on here.

when TPTB start spouting such things as above then the end is nigh, guaranteed.

pls refer to fiat CBs of the US / UK / Japan / EU for prime examples
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk
Old Sep 1, 2013, 9:23pm   #9
Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
this is the smelliest cheesiest line of BS i have ever read on here.

when TPTB start spouting such things as above then the end is nigh, guaranteed.

pls refer to fiat CBs of the US / UK / Japan / EU for prime examples
Who is/are TPTB? Also why does it seem that a lot of your posts are negative towards t2w and yet you still post here? Just interested in your motivation?
barneydunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2013, 10:44pm   #10

Joined Nov 2010
TPTB = the powers that be

i have respect for the mods & the site itself which i guess can be confirmed by my reporting of many spam posts & the like (probable scammers or nefarious marketers), which clearly is not negative action.

i have learnt loads from this site, which is why i am still here.

occasionally i will try & give some of what i have rec'd back.

unfort in a world full of instant gratification & the desire of the youth to reach their dream life by doing as little work as possible its a rare moment when someone actually does a bit of work before asking even the simplest of questions.....example: google 'TPTB'.

i also enjoy the lulz. google it.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2013, 4:10am   #11
Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
TPTB = the powers that be

i have respect for the mods & the site itself which i guess can be confirmed by my reporting of many spam posts & the like (probable scammers or nefarious marketers), which clearly is not negative action.

i have learnt loads from this site, which is why i am still here.

occasionally i will try & give some of what i have rec'd back.

unfort in a world full of instant gratification & the desire of the youth to reach their dream life by doing as little work as possible its a rare moment when someone actually does a bit of work before asking even the simplest of questions.....example: google 'TPTB'.

i also enjoy the lulz. google it.
Fair enough although I prefer to communicate with people who speak in a language that doesn't require the use of google to understand.

Last edited by barneydunn; Sep 2, 2013 at 4:16am.
barneydunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2013, 8:36pm   #12

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
To be started, one need to know all and every single things about FOREX. Also,the technic that should be followed at once!

Few steps would need to clarify and need to follow the hints what you will learn from many forum, you tube tutor, Blog, signal sites, economic news, and with your best performance!

Thanks
forexguru1 is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2013, 6:08am   #13
Joined Aug 2013
Gizmosis350k started this thread
Quote:
+1
Gizmosis350k - if there's information lacking that you hoped to find, tell me what it is and, all other things being equal, it will be added. Or, were you disheartened by the FAQ because - having read it - you now realise this business isn't quite so easy to profit from as many sites selling get rich quick dreams would have you believe?
Tim.

Pretty much the second one.. lmfao -_-
Old Oct 5, 2013, 8:36pm   #14

Joined Jul 2013
hello

hello, welcome to the world of forex.
I advice you to start learning forex on eductive from this site http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs.
then look for the book and I recommend forex mt4 as a trading platform.
find a good online forex broker that offers a demo account to learn forex risk your money.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2013, 12:40pm   #15

Joined Aug 2004
WRT to Forex, the more you learn from the books and from all the other traders on forums the more you'll go down exactly the same rabbit hole of over-complicated gobbledigook and the farcical idea that traders help 'fellow traders' (why why why in a zero sum game??)

Don't necc. buy the 'it takes years and years and years' mantra either.

The knowledge you seek will not be found in the place where you look for it.

Enough of the yoda garb.

Draw a line, trade it. Price generally above, long, price generally below, short.
nunrgguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Gizmosis350k