Buy/Sell Signals on sierra charts

This is a discussion on Buy/Sell Signals on sierra charts within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello Traders, I'm new here and I saw that there are a lot of traders using with sierra chart software ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 13, 2013, 11:56am   #1

1 Posts
Joined May 2009
Buy/Sell Signals on sierra charts

Hello Traders,

I'm new here and I saw that there are a lot of traders using with sierra chart software platform.
I also using this software but its looks too much complicated to write some formulas for Buy/Sell Signals on the chart.
I will appreciate if someone could guide me how to write the first signal in this software.
I tried to read the guides on their site but so confused.
What I'm trying to use is buy/sell signal also appears on the chart and send this signal to mail when this condition will appear Will% R indicator crossed above the value of -75 or -50 or -25 with the last bar close.
If someone could help me it be gratefully.

Thanks,
L.A
klemantina is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote