I want to start trading!

This is a discussion on I want to start trading! within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by george6 not on this forum, I connect time. but answering your question i am active on babypips ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:19pm   #41
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by george6 View Post
not on this forum, I connect time. but answering your question i am active on babypips and forexfactory. I also recommend you quora who also very good source to learn.
ok mate thanks
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2017, 5:28pm   #42

3 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
First get some forex knowledge. Next, open a forex demo account with a reputable forex broker. You need to do your research on the brokers, because there are some pretty terrible ones out there. The best method would be read up on reviews of these brokers.

Once you've established the broker you want to work with, Open a forex account.Start off with a demo account just to get a feel for the broker's platform and also try out some trading strategies. You will be trading with virtual money so the stress level is not as high as when you trade on a live account.

Once you feel you've conquered the demo account, you're ready to go live. Just be careful not to get too excited when trading,or else you'll lose all your money.
kwasik is offline Data vendor   Reply With Quote