I want to start trading!

This is a discussion on I want to start trading! within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by george6 not on this forum, I connect time. but answering your question i am active on babypips ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:19pm   #41
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by george6 View Post
not on this forum, I connect time. but answering your question i am active on babypips and forexfactory. I also recommend you quora who also very good source to learn.
ok mate thanks
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2017, 5:28pm   #42
 
3 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
First get some forex knowledge. Next, open a forex demo account with a reputable forex broker. You need to do your research on the brokers, because there are some pretty terrible ones out there. The best method would be read up on reviews of these brokers.

Once you've established the broker you want to work with, Open a forex account.Start off with a demo account just to get a feel for the broker's platform and also try out some trading strategies. You will be trading with virtual money so the stress level is not as high as when you trade on a live account.

Once you feel you've conquered the demo account, you're ready to go live. Just be careful not to get too excited when trading,or else you'll lose all your money.
kwasik is offline Data vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2017, 10:16pm   #43
 
Robbe's Avatar
Joined Feb 2016
And how do forum discussions and communication help you trade? I for one prefer sharing experience, reading analytical articles. I think I learn more this way.
Robbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2018, 8:26am   #44
 
Penny Picks's Avatar
Joined Jan 2018
FX and Binary FX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwasik View Post
First get some forex knowledge. Next, open a forex demo account with a reputable forex broker. You need to do your research on the brokers, because there are some pretty terrible ones out there. The best method would be read up on reviews of these brokers.

Once you've established the broker you want to work with, Open a forex account.Start off with a demo account just to get a feel for the broker's platform and also try out some trading strategies. You will be trading with virtual money so the stress level is not as high as when you trade on a live account.

Once you feel you've conquered the demo account, you're ready to go live. Just be careful not to get too excited when trading,or else you'll lose all your money.
FX is not for the faint of heart. It's not well regulated and there are a number of "Boiler Room" operations. From what I can tell this forum is a Great Britain based site and it gives most a leg up for opening an FX account. The USA is very restricted. My short experience in trading the FX markets soon showed me that I was trading against the broker. If I were the brokerage house I might throw some peanuts on the floor but it would be a cold day when I let anyone beat the house. One last thought. NADEX is an 'Exchange' in Chicago. You trade against another trader and your chances increase considerably.

Keep in mind this is just my own personal opinion.
Penny Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2018, 11:29pm   #45
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Picks View Post
FX is not for the faint of heart. It's not well regulated and there are a number of "Boiler Room" operations. From what I can tell this forum is a Great Britain based site and it gives most a leg up for opening an FX account. The USA is very restricted. My short experience in trading the FX markets soon showed me that I was trading against the broker. If I were the brokerage house I might throw some peanuts on the floor but it would be a cold day when I let anyone beat the house. One last thought. NADEX is an 'Exchange' in Chicago. You trade against another trader and your chances increase considerably.

Keep in mind this is just my own personal opinion.
This is definitely not a bad idea and well expressed too. We have hundreds of forex related forums out there where you can learn to trade first hand, and trade2win is a typical example of that?
Just keep registering with anyone you find and ask questions there!
shadyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 4:20pm   #46
 
2 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
I went head strong into buying up stocks and buying into funds with my SIPP.

Had a really quick wake up call.

Taken me two months to get it all sorted out and in a position to take forwards - put extra money in etc.

Everyone has their own way of doing things.

I'm still a complete novice with no real clue I guess.

Maybe thats how it feels all of the time haha.

Either way, research is vital.

I could have done with spending at least two months more reading about where to start out and entry and exit strategies.

Ash
Ash01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2018, 12:10pm   #47
 
4 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hi,
if we are talking forex i guess the first step is to start demo, and stick to it, and from their you can jump into basics and try them on your demo account with out the fear of losing real money, i hope it helps.

Thank You.
rashed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2018, 7:27pm   #48
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash01 View Post
I went head strong into buying up stocks and buying into funds with my SIPP. Had a really quick wake up call...Taken me two months to get it all sorted out and in a position to take forwards ...
hi ash, what happened?
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Iím New To TRADING Ė Where Do I Start? T2W Bot First Steps 226 Apr 9, 2018 7:07am
When did you start trading? Rhody Trader First Steps 14 Jun 26, 2012 5:12pm
How do I start trading? daytraderme First Steps 2 Apr 14, 2011 9:22am
Help to start trading ES ipoppy Futures & Options 2 Dec 14, 2010 8:37pm
I want to start trading panduga First Steps 4 Nov 21, 2010 8:47pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)