I want to start trading!

This is a discussion on I want to start trading! within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by liorules Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I have always had a keen interest in trading.... ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 3, 2017, 10:40pm   #33

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by liorules View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I have always had a keen interest in trading....
.. but apparently lost interest in the forum 3 days later

Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 3:00pm   #34

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
.. but apparently lost interest in the forum 3 days later

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 7:52am   #35

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
New investors taking their first steps towards learning the basics of stock trading should have access to multiple sources of quality education.
rakhi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 1:44pm   #36

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakhi123 View Post
New investors taking their first steps towards learning the basics of stock trading should have access to multiple sources of quality education.
Unfortunately itís not possible due to the inherent competition in the market and all the scammers selling education and signals...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 8:22pm   #37

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakhi123 View Post
do YOU have access to multiple sources of quality education? i'm just curious whether you are stating this as theory or from your own experience
Old Nov 10, 2017, 9:46pm   #38

Joined Jul 2013
Hi
I personally spent more than 6 months learning before starting to trade on a real account. I have a lot of focus on learning with books on the subject that I find on amazon, read blog on the subject and I am always very active on the forum discussion related to the market of trading.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 9:51pm   #39

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by george6 View Post
Hi
I personally spent more than 6 months learning before starting to trade on a real account. I have a lot of focus on learning with books on the subject that I find on amazon, read blog on the subject and I am always very active on the forum discussion related to the market of trading.
i can see you are very active on the forum discussions with 29 posts in over 4 years
Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:05pm   #40

Joined Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
i can see you are very active on the forum discussions with 29 posts in over 4 years
not on this forum, I connect time. but answering your question i am active on babypips and forexfactory. I also recommend you quora who also very good source to learn.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote