I want to start trading!

This is a discussion on I want to start trading! within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by kashi2prince i want to start Forex trading any one help me what i have to do in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 19, 2013, 8:49pm   #25

Joined Nov 2009
Re: I want to start trading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashi2prince View Post
i want to start Forex trading any one help me what i have to do in it and how i can open account
ask resistance, he knows what he's talking about

Quote:
You can start trading by doing self efforts . Here are many webs which provide forex knowledge .Then do demo practice for several months to get skill of trading. When you become a well known of forex start real trading with your own investment.
malaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rathcoole_exile , darktone
Old Jun 21, 2013, 10:23am   #26
Joined Apr 2013

There is actually no need to become someone's apprentice. You can be a master of your own. All you need is the right books to read and the brain to make improvements. While learning, your best friend would be a demo account. A demo platform is useful because its a practical tool that helps you put your knowledge to work until you feel ready to go live.
bigboyfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2013, 5:44pm   #27
Joined Apr 2013

To get you started read my post here - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/firs...prop-firm.html
Eurex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2013, 1:49am   #28
Joined Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaguti View Post
ask resistance, he knows what he's talking about
he always prefer the long-winding road, though. He's such a colorful guy
FringFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2017, 6:48pm   #29

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Completely agree about mentors

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
You are about to waste a lot of time and money. You'll probably waste a lot more of both if you get involved with any so called mentors. They range from useless to criminal. Forget about the whole idea and concentrate on work, there's no easy money.
I do have some unfortunate experience with so called mentors. So I would strongly suggest to learn on your own, taking into account that there is a lot of info out there.I'm new to Trade2Win, but I already find it very well organized and structured. My learning algorithm is to search the list of top forums on trading, take one, research it for some time, then switch to another. Previously, for instance, I was addicted to topbrokers, there is a bunch of information on forex brokers. And so on...
Alicewonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017, 4:41am   #30

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Oh I found great posts for trading here. I hope I can learn more about Bitcoin or trading kind of thing. I want to try but afraid to use funds.
Boroday1791 is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017, 2:50pm   #31

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewonder View Post
I do have some unfortunate experience with so called mentors. So I would strongly suggest to learn on your own, taking into account that there is a lot of info out there.I'm new to Trade2Win, but I already find it very well organized and structured. My learning algorithm is to search the list of top forums on trading, take one, research it for some time, then switch to another. Previously, for instance, I was addicted to topbrokers, there is a bunch of information on forex brokers. And so on...
I do completely agree on the mentors, but do you guys realize this thread is from 2013?

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017, 9:40pm   #32
Joined Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
I do completely agree on the mentors, but do you guys realize this thread is from 2013?
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote