I want to start trading!

This is a discussion on I want to start trading! within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by liorules Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I have always had a keen interest in trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 12, 2013, 2:10pm   #17
Joined Apr 2012
Re: I want to start trading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liorules View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I have always had a keen interest in trading and would like to start trading one way or another. I have done some research before but I get confused as to what platform to use etc. As an economics graduate I know the risk associated with it. So what would you guys suggest the best way to get started? Also ideally I would love to be someone's apprentice and was wondering if there are any opportunities like that around. Thanks in advance for your reply.
If you want start Forex. the essential thing is you learn first about Forex and get more knowledge about it because Forex is a risky Business.

First of all my friend. My advice to you -you should start by opening a demo account in a forex game at trade1on1. Its very simple process to start with virtual trading to test your trading skill and compete your friends and other traders in obtaining maximum return on your portfolio. The highest equity won the game. It is lot of fun and more profitable compared to others. Most importantly, you learn forex more quickly than anywhere else. It is a different way to trade in the capital market.
Jack Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2013, 10:02pm   #18

7 Posts
Joined Feb 2013

started to learn trading with the demo account for 1 month, then read all the books and blogs that are related to the topic.
soumadamou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 8:27pm   #19
Joined Sep 2012

Try to learn Forex basic knowledge at least 3 months before deciding to invest some money for trading.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2013, 12:15pm   #20

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

Looks like a good thread to join and learn. it is difficult to find a good one on here without people being stupid and no help at all. Thank you for starting this I will watch with interest.
Pablo81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2013, 2:29pm   #21

Joined Jun 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by liorules View Post
start trading one way or another.
yes, that's the best way .....

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2013, 2:33pm   #22

Joined Jun 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
A good starting point are the first two links in my signature
Dear Tim,
thanks for your suggestion, but I really don't have the time and patience for actually studying or learning anything.
I'm only interested in the get-rich-quick stuff. So can you please post me a list of all your trades for the next 6 months (winning ones only, I don't have enough in my micro-account for losers)

cheers,

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 4:28pm   #23
Joined Apr 2013

You can start trading by doing self efforts . Here are many webs which provide forex knowledge .Then do demo practice for several months to get skill of trading. When you become a well known of forex start real trading with your own investment.
resistance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 8:30pm   #24

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2013

i want to start Forex trading any one help me what i have to do in it and how i can open account
kashi2prince is offline   Reply With Quote