I want to start trading!

This is a discussion on I want to start trading! within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; First of all, find any broker that you want to trade to. Check from here: Best Forex Brokers & Forex ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 29, 2013, 9:48am   #9
Joined Sep 2012
Re: I want to start trading!

First of all, find any broker that you want to trade to. Check from here: Best Forex Brokers & Forex Companies, Forex Ratings, Top-10 Forex Brokers. Choose a broker that can provide with good answer when they are being accuse with. Learn to trade from videos or e-books. Practice with demo account. Keep practicing until you can minimize the lost.

Happy trading.
duderex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2013, 9:48am   #10

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2012

Actually the only way to start trading is to start reading ... and reading quite much ... also, you need to open a demo account.. which will definitely help you with further development of your skills.. you need to practice everything on the demo account,, and only after that try a real one...
IFCMarkets is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2013, 10:50pm   #11
Joined Jan 2012

You should start with virtual trading first. Paper trade and develop your strategy. If you are into stocks, then Strategyard.com is a good choice. If you want to trade Forex, then I am sure that there are forex trading simulators out there.
ratmpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2013, 5:23pm   #12
Joined Oct 2012

Kick your girlfriend out, she's bad for trading and too much of a distraction. I'll put you in touch with a few friendly pimps.
Attached Images

Lax_Van_Dumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 9:54am   #13
Joined Sep 2012

At first, learn what is Forex and know how to trading (babypips or google are 2 good mentors). Then try demo account (virtual trading), after winning over 1 month with 3 trades per day. You can invest for live trading. That's good plan to get started to trade.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 1:46am   #14

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2012

Hi guys, I'new here, hope that I can learn something here
addin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 12:59pm   #15
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

research and (Demo) try all the core styles of trading across a variety of markets ......then start to refine the ones that fit your own personality and style

it takes a lot of time and effort.......and practice.....10,000 hours will do it .....like most things in life and work that are worth sacrificing for....

after many years involved in the Gambling industry I was wandering around Trading for 20 years or so before I personally got into the area that really has worked for me since the early 2000's ......

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2013, 1:03pm   #16

Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by addin View Post
Hi guys, I'new here, hope that I can learn something here
Read the links provided by "Timsk" on page one