CMC 30/6 Minimum Commission Charges

This is a discussion on CMC 30/6 Minimum Commission Charges within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Dear all, Now that CMC will be implementing a minimum commission charge of £9.00 per trade, what are your thoughts. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 18, 2012, 12:51pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
CMC 30/6 Minimum Commission Charges

Dear all,

Now that CMC will be implementing a minimum commission charge of £9.00 per trade, what are your thoughts.

I have been looking at trading on and off for nearly 5 years. The strategy I was going to go live requires small wins but a lot of trades, like 30-50 per day. This will kill my strategy. I have looked at other CFD providers but what are other people looking to do.

The other CFD providers are Capital Spreads, Spread Co, Plus 500, Intertrader and Financial Spreads.

The funny thing is I like CMC's new platform. Thoughts????
Jesse Livermore 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:34pm   #2

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Re: CMC 30/6 Minimum Commission Charges

Hi

Did you manage to find an alternative? I've been searching for a reliable broker, I thought capital cfds looked good but they have a minimum order size with all trades which vary wildly but usually above the amount I would invest in my first tranche.

Intertrader looks well dodgy....any suggestions?

Best
Ronak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Livermore 17 View Post
Dear all,

Now that CMC will be implementing a minimum commission charge of £9.00 per trade, what are your thoughts.

I have been looking at trading on and off for nearly 5 years. The strategy I was going to go live requires small wins but a lot of trades, like 30-50 per day. This will kill my strategy. I have looked at other CFD providers but what are other people looking to do.

The other CFD providers are Capital Spreads, Spread Co, Plus 500, Intertrader and Financial Spreads.

The funny thing is I like CMC's new platform. Thoughts????
01ronaks is offline   Reply With Quote