What computer to trade with?

This is a discussion on What computer to trade with? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I am sure most modern computers will have sufficient GHz & GB to handle dealing platforms, charting software etc. Always ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 30, 2012, 2:14am   #11

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
Re: What computer to trade with?

I am sure most modern computers will have sufficient GHz & GB to handle dealing platforms, charting software etc. Always good to refer to the specific software's specifications though

I love that you have studied for 7 months, that is pure commitment and awesome to hear. I was like many others and couldn't wait to get started, bad times!

Anyway, after 7 months of studying you should really know what sort of trader you want to be or at least what sort of trader you will try to be

If you are going for multiple screens that you are most likely going to intraday trade?
TheShadyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 2:57am   #12

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Smile Re: What computer to trade with?

LilaLLeela started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadyOne View Post
I am sure most modern computers will have sufficient GHz & GB to handle dealing platforms, charting software etc. Always good to refer to the specific software's specifications though

I love that you have studied for 7 months, that is pure commitment and awesome to hear. I was like many others and couldn't wait to get started, bad times!

Anyway, after 7 months of studying you should really know what sort of trader you want to be or at least what sort of trader you will try to be

If you are going for multiple screens that you are most likely going to intraday trade?
I am planning on intraday and swing trading. I want to begin paper trading very soon. About June 1st I plan to join this certain "Market Club" presented by one of my favorite authors. I don't know if we are to refrain from touting book titles, authors and products here or not. I know some forums prohibit this. After a month or so (by August 1st) of the "Market Club" then I will go it alone. Of course not really alone with all the online help. Until then I continue to learn every day. Its good to learn and know and keep an open mind about the many different opinions different traders have even if one doesn't necessarily agree with them. In the morning I want to get more information on a certain computer I really want.
Thanks everyone for your help
LilaLLeela is offline   Reply With Quote