SJ Capital group

This is a discussion on SJ Capital group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Brian Smith was one of the guys running the UKLI scam. Paul Charney Brian Smith Bally Chohan UKLI...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 5, 2012, 1:23pm   #22
Joined Oct 2006
Re: SJ Capital group

Brian Smith was one of the guys running the UKLI scam.

Paul Charney Brian Smith Bally Chohan UKLI
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2012, 1:28pm   #23
Joined Feb 2012

Jury's out? Why? Is this jury retarded? Does this jury need to be robbed at knife-point before it recognizes the obvious?

Blatant scam.
Poem 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2012, 2:54pm   #24

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

Perhaps if the jury is likened to the FSA then perhaps they do need to be robbed at knifepoint before taking action.

I prefer a more pragmatic approach to the issue here, and rather than make too many assumptions and allegations that may or may not be untrue, it might be in the best interest of all concerned to seek out and confirm the truth in FACT.

The link that pboyles posted in his previous post is an update dated 26.01.12, I had seen the article, but a disclaimer and clause on the website prevents distribution of the content of the site either in physical form or by way of electronic means. The website regulations only allow for one copy to be printed off for personal use, hence why I didnt post up the link. Now the link has been posted we can examine it's contents further.

The article is headed where are they now? and goes on to list the directors and people involve in UKli.

The author then goes on to list a variety of questions aimed at Paul Charney & Brian Smith and lists some answers Paul Charney has provided. I see no reason to expand further at the moment on this section of the article however the lack of response from Brian Smith to the article could be quite unnerving to some.

One or two of the questions posed by the author have indeed been answered today on this thread, in particular the ownership of the Houghton Regis site, but as is always in these sort of situations, the more questions answered the more questions are asked. ' They say ,once opened, the can may no longer be home to the worms'

I find no use for old recycled articles relating to UKLi or it's former operators, what is clear is that there are issues here but one liners proclaiming 'Blatant Scam' etc.etc. serve no purpose in finding out the real truth, and if the truth happens to put the scammers to bed ( or indeed their accusers) then so be it.

I have only troved across this new site (houghton regis)that SJ Capital have launched and being somewhat closer to home for me I have focused my attentions there. I will however, now my interest has been ignited, seek to apply my Sherlock tactics to the other sites within the SJ Capital portfolio to see if anything untoward transpires. I am hoping that Waynesa will provide a swift response though in order that I can return to my mere humble day job.
oranjdeboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2012, 3:01pm   #25
Joined Feb 2012

You p1ss as much time away as you want on your investigation. The truth will be the same, namely that this is a scam, because they are all scams.

A moment's thought should be enough for anyone who isn't actually brain damaged to work out why this is the case.
Poem 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2012, 4:01pm   #26

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poem 101 View Post
You p1ss as much time away as you want on your investigation. The truth will be the same, namely that this is a scam, because they are all scams.

A moment's thought should be enough for anyone who isn't actually brain damaged to work out why this is the case.

Poem101, Unsure as to the reason behind such a response from you, albeit one would assume we are all here to share knowledge and expose the truth, regardless whether that truth fits in with our own opinions or not.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten the thread your reason for such a vociferous stance against SJ Capital in the absence of proven FACTS. Or is it that perhaps you are making such a poor case against them in order to make others believe that there is no case they need answer to?.

I have pointed out facts , most that are in the public domain, and others garnered from research. Whereas your input on this thread seems to be based entirely around the past performance of UKli and other peoples research and publish articles.

As I said previously, your one liner sort of posts do nothing to eek out the truth surrounding this companyand it's operations, and indeed may have the opposite effect of what the thread is intended for.

I suggest we await a response from the company, failing which I'd be inclined to swerve very much toward your stance. As I'd imagine many others would also.
Old Feb 5, 2012, 4:10pm   #27
Joined Oct 2006

I think what you are doing is desperately looking for someone to tell you this is a great opportunity. Do you for one minute believe that the guys behind the UKLI scam (and there is no doubt that was a scam) are now 'going straight' but just happened to choose exactly the same 'business' model?

What you are essentially doing is trying to prove that the nice Nigerian Prince that e mails you is in fact honest despite all the evidence to the contrary.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: wackypete2
Old Feb 5, 2012, 5:09pm   #28

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

Indeed pboyles, I have always took people at face value and could be construed as somewhat gullible, hence the two foot thick tarmac on my drive covering the three layers of paving........ the shiny new roof on my house, the fourth one in 2 years, the fact I have in my possesion 15 winning dutch lottery tickets and 1million acres of mountainous land in Outer Mongolia. lol!

Take a look at this site from a local councillor in the area that SJ Capital have their land.

RITA EGAN Liberal Democrat: Development Land Around Houghton Regis

now a lot of what this lady conveys is confirmed in SJs sales pitch, if you also look at Land Improvements web site...........

Lands Improvement

you will see that the proposals for the area are indeed very well advanced but very much dependent on the A5 bypass around Dunstable.

This beggars the question as to why SJ Capital are going about things the way they are on this particular site.

Maybe, just maybe they dont know about the potential treasure at the bottom of the site???? check this out................ RITA EGAN Liberal Democrat

PMSL!