SJ Capital group

This is a discussion on SJ Capital group within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by naik.reshma I am new to trading and investing. I've been approached to buy land by SJ Capital ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 28, 2011, 7:32pm   #8
 
Lightning McQueen's Avatar
Joined Feb 2004
Re: SJ Capital group

Quote:
Originally Posted by naik.reshma View Post
I am new to trading and investing. I've been approached to buy land by SJ Capital Group.
that's the problem right there, targeting green "investors"

it's a bit hollow for sj capital to come on here bemoaning they're being defamed, and not in any way associated to the proven scams. but they do appear to follow the same well trodden path of the proven scammers and try sell land to non investors.

i don't believe it matters a jot how well a company is set up, or how legitimate they make themselves look. the key is who they sell to, and how they go about doing that.
__________________
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2011, 7:57pm   #9
Joined Sep 2008
Re: SJ Capital group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
How many of the plots of land that you have sold have been granted full planning permission? No excuses, no nonsense about 'soon', how many?
Good luck getting any reply to that. I doubt we'll see him again anytime soon. He posted his 7 responses in 14 minutes on 3 or 4 threads then bugged off.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2011, 9:37pm   #10
Joined Oct 2006
Re: SJ Capital group

I have plenty more questions for him.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2011, 11:33pm   #11
Joined Oct 2006
Re: SJ Capital group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynesa View Post
@ pboyles, anley & others

It seems that in your noble pursuit to expose rogue organisations your subjectivity has over-ridden the obligation you have to your post-readers. Surely you agree with the requirement to do proper research on the companies you hastily tar with the same brush, wilfully quoting inaccuracies and insulting any individual who dares question your basis, which is a travesty no different to the scams you try to expose. One specific example is that of SJ Capital, which you have accused of being a “land-banking” scam. I am the MD of SJ Capital (SA) and wish to repudiate several of the points you have made about our organisation. Our detailed response can be found at SJ Capital Group - Strategic Land Investment
Wayne,

Do you have anything to do with this St James outfit? They seem to be South African too (they have co.za websites), they seem to be involved with a big scam.

Review of UK Land Investments Group - Avoid Scam With Our Unbiased Reviews And Find A Good Home Business Opportunity And Find A Good Home Business Opportunity
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2011, 12:10am   #12
Joined Oct 2006
Re: SJ Capital group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynesa View Post
@ pboyles, anley & others

It seems that in your noble pursuit to expose rogue organisations your subjectivity has over-ridden the obligation you have to your post-readers. Surely you agree with the requirement to do proper research on the companies you hastily tar with the same brush, wilfully quoting inaccuracies and insulting any individual who dares question your basis, which is a travesty no different to the scams you try to expose. One specific example is that of SJ Capital, which you have accused of being a “land-banking” scam. I am the MD of SJ Capital (SA) and wish to repudiate several of the points you have made about our organisation. Our detailed response can be found at SJ Capital Group - Strategic Land Investment
Absolute amateurs, more to follow when I can be bothered.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: DT
Old Dec 29, 2011, 12:32am   #13
Joined Sep 2008
Re: SJ Capital group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Absolute amateurs, more to follow when I can be bothered.
I can't wait!

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2012, 9:31am   #14
Joined Dec 2003
Re: SJ Capital group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
How many of the plots of land that you have sold have been granted full planning permission? No excuses, no nonsense about 'soon', how many?
Wayne, I'm still waiting for the answer as well. It's a simple question, very black/white.

No point coming here trying to defend your land banking firm and then not answering simple questions. Some defence of yours which can only mean one thing, not one of your plots has ever received planning, although I bet there's been plenty of talk about -

'soon'

'minor delays'

'excess paperwork proceedures'

'waiting on some surveyor reports'

And on and on the excuses will go, just like every other land banking firm NOT ONE OF WHICH HAS EVER GOT PLANNING PERMISSION FOR ONE OF THEIR PLOTS ......
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAPITAL SPREADS - LONDON CAPITAL GROUP LTD to be investigated by FSA thebard Spread Betting & CFDs 36 Feb 2, 2010 3:29pm
London Capital Group raysor General Trading Chat 1 Jul 21, 2009 3:19pm
VCBC Capital Group Limitless First Steps 0 Jun 5, 2008 5:12pm
London Capital Group javster Trading Firms 14 Aug 31, 2004 1:48pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)