Let me introduce myself

This is a discussion on Let me introduce myself within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone Hi my name is James Ive been a research analyst for 5 ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 28, 2011, 10:11am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
Let me introduce myself

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone
Hi my name is James Ive been a research analyst for 5 years now.

What do i like to do for fun well thats an easy one read research, also take long walks on my treadmill and i like to **** **** up. (kinda kidding about the ****ing **** up part)
HedgeUrAnalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 6:23pm   #2

1 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
Re: Let me introduce myself

Hi, I am Eswaramurhty, from Tamil Nadu. I am working in Agri Department as a Seed Production Officer.
I had lose 5000 dollars in forex market,without knowing any thing.
so I want to learn good forex strategy from a expert. Pls give idea or guide me
esu0900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 6:28pm   #3

Joined Oct 2009

Did you guys miss the introduce yourselfs thread? Glad you walk on your treadmill too, as walking on treadmills in gyms is for fools!

Last edited by LittleKnown; Jul 30, 2011 at 6:38pm.
LittleKnown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 7:11pm   #4
Joined Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKnown View Post
Did you guys miss the introduce yourselfs thread? Glad you walk on your treadmill too, as walking on treadmills in gyms is for fools!
haha
mattboffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 8:28pm   #5

Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKnown View Post
Not all treadmill walking is foolish. My desk is on top of the treadmill and I walk 3 to 6 hours a day at 1mph so I can write, use the keyboard etc. All based on research at the Mayo Clinic.
HowardCohodas is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pazienza
Old Jul 30, 2011, 9:33pm   #6
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
Not all treadmill walking is foolish. My desk is on top of the treadmill and I walk 3 to 6 hours a day at 1mph so I can write, use the keyboard etc. All based on research at the Mayo Clinic.
I've been somewhat sceptical in the past, but in fairness the trek-desk or whatever it's called does make sense. Far better doing 20 or 30 miles or gentle walking rather than sitting slumped in a chair all week, which is what most of us probably do.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2011, 11:05pm   #7

Joined Oct 2009

The mayonnaise clinic for chubbers who can't run only takes 30 min a day while able bodied, fair enough if ill or disabled otherwise no excuse for not exercising a bit won't do the old ticker any harm either especially for those emotional trades
LittleKnown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2011, 11:05am   #8
Joined Jul 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
Can we borrow you rig for an experiment please Howard? There are bods on here that think it's possible for you to take off from that treadmill....
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote