Newsnight Trader

This is a discussion on Newsnight Trader within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Does anyone have this programme and what do they think of it?...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 18, 2010, 5:27pm   #1
 
1 Posts
Joined Dec 2010
Newsnight Trader

Does anyone have this programme and what do they think of it?
Pilgrim07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2011, 7:40pm   #2
 
1 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Re: Newsnight Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim07 View Post
Does anyone have this programme and what do they think of it?
Yes, got this programme just after Xmas. It is very simpe to follow and implement - the signals do not happen very frequently -maybe once a week, but seem to work pretty well.
Have only used it with demo account once, but came out with about 340 pips profit.
The stop loss is set 140 pips away, so you need to be prepared to lose this much.
PHammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2011, 8:18pm   #3
Joined Jan 2008
Re: Newsnight Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHammond View Post
Yes, got this programme just after Xmas. It is very simpe to follow and implement - the signals do not happen very frequently -maybe once a week, but seem to work pretty well.
Have only used it with demo account once, but came out with about 340 pips profit.
The stop loss is set 140 pips away, so you need to be prepared to lose this much.
I thought I read somewhere that the stop loss was 280 pips?!

pseudo straddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2011, 10:17pm   #4
Joined Sep 2003
Re: Newsnight Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudo straddle View Post
I thought I read somewhere that the stop loss was 280 pips?!

yes it is 280, you open 2 trades 140 s/l on each
panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2011, 7:36am   #5
Joined Apr 2007
Re: Newsnight Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda View Post
yes it is 280, you open 2 trades 140 s/l on each

If the S/L is so big then how is the decision made to were the market is going to go to have a successful trade.
This looks like 50/50 chance or is there a way of telling were the market heading
nish_76 is offline Newsletter / tip sheet / trading advice vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2011, 9:03am   #6
Joined Jan 2008
Re: Newsnight Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nish_76 View Post
If the S/L is so big then how is the decision made to were the market is going to go to have a successful trade.
This looks like 50/50 chance or is there a way of telling were the market heading
That would be telling....

I believe there is a 60 day review period on this product.....
pseudo straddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newsnight Trader Rugby Trader Forex Net Trap 499 Jun 7, 2011 6:24pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)