Another victim of Montague Pitman

This is a discussion on Another victim of Montague Pitman within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; As a wholly inexperienced investor, I was one of the many people taken in by the promises of the now-defunct ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 5, 2010, 11:51pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Another victim of Montague Pitman

As a wholly inexperienced investor, I was one of the many people taken in by the promises of the now-defunct Montague Pitman. My dealings with these people began some years ago, and I now find myself still holding near-worthless stocks sold by them. Would I be able to still transfer these holdings elsewhere? Or hold them myself somehow? Or is this money lost forever? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thankyou
rich87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2010, 11:53pm   #2
Joined Aug 2010
Re: Another victim of Montague Pitman

Hi Rich,

There's a thread about these scrotes here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/brok...ue-pitman.html
FX Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2010, 12:29am   #3

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Re: Another victim of Montague Pitman

rich87 started this thread Thank you. Realised they were bad news a few days after I placed my last trade with them (which was way back in 2009 and of course a little too late). Any suggestions as to what to do with remaining holdings?
rich87 is offline   Reply With Quote