RE Trading Help Mentoring

This is a discussion on RE Trading Help Mentoring within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi all, I would be grateful if anyone on the t2w forum from Ireland,could lend a hand, or teach any ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 17, 2004, 12:16am   #1
Joined Mar 2004
RE Trading Help Mentoring

Hi all,
I would be grateful if anyone on the t2w forum from Ireland,could lend a hand, or teach any useful strategys on trading stocks and spread betting, i am trying to get to England to see Alan Rich to do his 1 to 1 course but it is difficult , there must be plenty of traders in Ireland who could help novices like myself to see how how it is done, or where to begin ,or would just like to talk to like minded people interested in all things trading.
Any Replys Gratefuly Excepted,
Thanking You,
Pilotpat

Last edited by Pilotpat; Feb 10, 2005 at 11:59pm.
Pilotpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2004, 8:22am   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Pilotpat,

I had a suggestion for you that I wanted to send via either a private message or an email but you have both disabled.

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2004, 12:17am   #3
Joined Mar 2004
RE Private Message

Pilotpat started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333
Pilotpat,

I had a suggestion for you that I wanted to send via either a private message or an email but you have both disabled.

Paul
Hi Trader 333,
Thanks for the reply, You can send me an email @ oboylepat@eircom.net hope to hear from you soon, Best Regards,
Pilotpat
Pilotpat is offline   Reply With Quote