Very Low Capital Trading

This is a discussion on Very Low Capital Trading within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi Adrian....and the rest My first time on here...and hope to carry on I have started to trade with as ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 12, 2004, 2:01pm   #36

4 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Hi Adrian....and the rest
My first time on here...and hope to carry on
I have started to trade with as little as £1500 two wks ago. first day gained £20 second day traded the £ against $ ...lost ~£80 third day lost another deal and was left with £1344.
since then I have traded on a share which bounces ....and have crept to£1488...
I am not looking to make a living out of trading, but winning and loosing and speculation is all so exiting
YUVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2004, 3:01pm   #37

Joined Oct 2003
adrianallen99 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonac
I have been trading part-time for a couple of years with some success until one day i risked to much and yes I lost it! in the end i needed what money I had left in my sb account so took it out. about 6 months past and I wanted to get back in the game again but due to my finacial situation did not have any money to trade with. I had used betfair before so went to the site and deposited £50. that was 4 days ago, I am at £81 now just betting in £2's will post again to let you know of my situation.
Just keep your bet size low until you have at least broken the £100 barrier. I use to use the lay bets quite a lot, especially when market is moving quickly - you can often then place a bet at higher odds so that you win whichever way the market is going.
adrianallen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2004, 3:04pm   #38
Joined Dec 2003
YUVA

Exciting is dangerous.

If you aim to suceed at trading, minimise emotions to gain clear thinking and logical trades.

Regards

bracke
bracke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2004, 4:31pm   #39

4 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianallen99
Just keep your bet size low until you have at least broken the £100 barrier. I use to use the lay bets quite a lot, especially when market is moving quickly - you can often then place a bet at higher odds so that you win whichever way the market is going.
Yes I aim to stay at £2 a bet until my bank reaches £200 then every £1 per bet more I want will require another £100 i.e £3 per bet requires £300, yes I have been laying and backing rather than just one or the other.
lennonac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2004, 6:40pm   #40

Joined May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianallen99
... it made me about £200 to start with, with no real work and no risk
firehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2004, 8:34pm   #41

4 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
brake
Point taken and you are very right..exitment is dangerous.
I have to learn a lot from this board and keep browsing for any good tips for a newbie......will write soon
YUVA is offline   Reply With Quote