How to Spot Fake Adverts

This is a discussion on How to Spot Fake Adverts within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Really good article describing how the **** advertising literature is produced (and also how to spot them) http://www.jurikres.com/snake/aztecs.htm...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 5, 2004, 11:50am   #1

Joined Jul 2002
How to Spot Fake Adverts

Really good article describing how the **** advertising literature is produced (and also how to spot them)

http://www.jurikres.com/snake/aztecs.htm

"$100 INVESTED AT 7% INTEREST FOR ONE HUNDRED
YEARS WILL BECOME $100,000 AT WHICH TIME
IT WILL BE ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS "
JJL3142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2004, 12:15pm   #2

Joined Oct 2003
I like this bit

"Remember, any trading system (or a demo thereof) will make you lots of money, ... if you sell enough of them."
adrianallen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2004, 12:46pm   #3

Joined Dec 2002
Thanks for the info Pervaz.

Most of the post that comes through my door have at least 3 of the points mentioned on the website.

Not that I would fall for any of this rubbish again -as I did in the past -but at least now I can see things from a different perspective.
Old Apr 5, 2004, 6:53pm   #4

Joined Dec 2002
Excellent advice,
it's time these charlatans were cleaned up, leaving the field clear for people like myself. I did mention my system? The Cosmic Vibrato? It's centred primarily on perturbation theory with a smattering of a nod towards m-dimensionality, (plus chocolate sprinkles).
You want to watch that Jurik lot though, it's always been my experience that you should never trust anyone who can't spell Pythagoras properly
Dave
DaveJB is offline   Reply With Quote