Interview with Stock Trader Richard Joyson (Mr Charts)

This is a discussion on Interview with Stock Trader Richard Joyson (Mr Charts) within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " Interview with Stock Trader Richard Joyson (Mr Charts) " by Richard ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 19, 2010, 3:52pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
Interview with Stock Trader Richard Joyson (Mr Charts)

We've just published a new T2W article called "Interview with Stock Trader Richard Joyson (Mr Charts)" by Richard Joyson.

Quick Summary: US stock trader, coach and mentor Richard Joyson, (Mr Charts) discusses what it takes to become a successful day-trader and how his own journey developed from part time to full time trading.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2010, 1:50pm   #2

Joined Jun 2005
An excellent article with some very sound advice - i wish I'd known some of Richard's basics when I started out. Interesting to see that, as in my own case, it was Maggie Thatcher that got him started.

I commend Richard for being generous enough to donate the learning he has acquired over the years - a true gentleman!

Last edited by 0007; Feb 20, 2010 at 10:25pm.
0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2010, 8:27pm   #3

Joined May 2003
Re: Interview with Stock Trader Richard Joyson (Mr Charts)

please note that this thread is about discussing the article - all posts outside this topic have been deleted.

jon
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2010, 11:46pm   #4
Joined Feb 2009

I particulary like some of the points he raised in his advice to beginners -" ...It helps if they basically understand the rudiments, understand what candles are, what support and resistance are, etc. Those rudiments of TA are freely available on the web. No-one should pay for that....."

Too often, beginners get trapped into paying unreasonable sums for information that they can get absolutely free.
Omoh101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2010, 1:50pm   #5
Joined Jan 2009
pre-written interview. His answers were too long. My question: where do you derived most income: from coaching junks to newbies or actual trading with guessing tools?
fcta is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2010, 12:14am   #6

Joined May 2008
I agree with 0007. It fleshes out some of the things Richard has alluded to in his various posts on the forum. Some people on the forum are knowledgeable. Others are generous. Richard is both knowledgeable and generous!
montmorencyt2w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2010, 5:22pm   #7

3 Posts
Joined Nov 2010

Great interview and inspiring.
colinmorganq3 is offline   Reply With Quote