Helping push you closer to the 'edge'.

This is a discussion on Helping push you closer to the 'edge'. within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " Helping push you closer to the 'edge'. " by Don Dawson ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 6, 2009, 9:26am   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
Helping push you closer to the 'edge'.

We've just published a new T2W article called "Helping push you closer to the 'edge'." by Don Dawson.

Quick Summary: Ever wonder what makes a winning trader consistent? In my opinion that consistency is due to the trader having his own "edge" over other traders. This "edge" is what each trader must find for himself.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2009, 9:28am   #2

Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Ever wonder what makes a winning trader consistent? In my opinion that consistency is due to the trader having his own "edge" over other traders. This "edge" is what each trader must find for himself. Often traders focus on their results so much that they forget that every other trader in the world is doing the same thing
The article was interesting up to this point and then drifts off into useless waffle that basically contradicts the entire introduction. A waste of time.

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2009, 7:58am   #3
tar

Joined Nov 2006
anyone read it want to comment ?
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2009, 7:14pm   #4

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2007
excellent article, wealth of useful links and information. it is up to a trader to ran it through statistical analysis and see if one can benefit from it or not.. some build quantitative systems based on price-volume action alone. in my opinion though looking at price action alone is like looking at a carrot waved at front of a donkey.. if there's a way to peer in to a mind of a market maker even get a short glimpse of the inside the door action, I'm for it.
accumulator is offline   Reply With Quote