Larry Levin Secrets of Traders

This is a discussion on Larry Levin Secrets of Traders within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; The material is presented in an easy to understand way. If you put the time and effort in to learning ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 16, 2011, 6:46pm   #169

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Re: Larry Levin Secrets of Traders

The material is presented in an easy to understand way. If you put the time and effort in to learning it you should do well in trading.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 6:47pm   #170

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

One thing i can say is i wish i had come across this course and these techniques some time ago. The methods being taught and the dedication by all involved, seperates it from the rest of the industry by a large standard. They sell this course to help you because they actually WANT you to be successful. It is not a dine and dash where they take your money and forget about you. There are evening classes, live, where you may ask questions, along with real time trading rooms where you follow the market every day, and they explain their methods and techniques every step of the way. There are methods i have never heard of or seen before and this is my third time in the futures market. The effort put forth by the team is more than you will find in any other program. And most of all..... the methods work. Best trade i have ever made in the futures market was signing up for this course.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 6:54pm   #171

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

I have been involved with Larry Levins Secrets of Traders for almost 10 months now. In that period of time I have gone from someone with zero knowledge and experience of the S&P mini, to a trader with great insight and instinct in trading. The good thing about SOT is that they deliver on their promises. The star there, at least in my experience is Patrick, who is fantastic in his analysis of market conditions. When he says, "don't trade this market", he is usually right, and no Barnes and Noble trading book can give you that insight. His dedication and knowlegde of the topic is indepth and consistent, and he genuinely cares about his students and their results. The other instructor is Dan, he is great too, and calls the trades live. His advice and guidance are invaluable as well. The service at SOT isn't cheap, but quality never is. The number of trades Patrick has advised me in not taking has saved me thousands of dollars, and will save me in the future as well. No Barnes and Noble book can give that insight.
For quality service and insight you have to pay, if you think otherwise...well.....good luck finding your Mercedes Benz at Kia prices...it ain't gonna happen.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 6:57pm   #172

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

thanks for a great teaching system, really enjoy Patrick and Danny at trading advantage. Been other places of confussion for a long time till I found TA. Your the best and im going to be trading live very soon with all your help. Thanks again,rooster in the room
Old Mar 16, 2011, 7:09pm   #173

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

I want to congratulate Larry Levin and all of his support personnel on their commitment to delivering on his promise to provide a real-world education to subscribers seeking to understand and participate profitably as a trader. Without the necessary knowledge and tools, one can only expect to fail, along with at least 95% of would-be traders who attempt to trade the market on the basis of erroneous assumptions that it is easy. This course makes no claim that its students will "get rich quick" as other vendors often do, but unlike the latter, Larry delivers a comprehensive product that literally puts success in the hands of anyone willing to put in the time and effort required to understand and apply methods known only to those who are professional traders. Why would anyone think they can play in a professional league without professional training? That's what you get from Larry Levin's Secrets of Traders course. Membership gives access to virtually unlimited support and continuous live trading sessions in which the rules and strategies Larry uses every day are demonstrated and explained every trading day. The daily videos and written material have recently been updated and improved in such a way as to provide everything needed for success in an otherwise very challenging and almost impossible endeavor for the average Joe. I can't say enough about the "Secrets of Traders" course, and Larry, Patrick and Dan.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 7:23pm   #174

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Smile Re: Larry Levin Secrets of Traders

From great instructors I learned valuable lessons, most importantly
- How to use the Value area High value areas in market profiles to enter and exit trades
- Use the algorithm when the market is trending
_ Stay on the sidelines when nothing is happening

The material is great and very clear
Old Mar 16, 2011, 7:24pm   #175

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

[QUOTE=fkettani;1470438]From great instructors I learned valuable lessons, most importantly
- How to use the Value area High value areas in market profiles to enter and exit trades
- Use the algorithm when the market is trending
_ Stay on the sidelines when nothing is happening

The material is great and very clear
Old Mar 16, 2011, 7:32pm   #176

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

I have been a member for about six months and appreciate that you can go at your own pace. I don't have a lot of time, but have unlearned about half of what I need to.

This is not a cookie-cutter course. Much is made about your personality and the type of trader you might become with that personality. There are two rooms; one caters to scalpers and one to longer term swing (day)trading using market profile. Ideally, once you figure your style, you can pick and choose. Discipline is the only thing valued. We all know how easy it is to keep buying highs and selling lows if your mind is a tick or two out of sync or you lash out in greed or panic.

It is expensive, but not in comparison to the potential it offers... if you are committed. And you can become committed over time.

What comes through most to me is that these are people truly committed to educating you to make your own choices and to make you realize that you are responsible for them. If you can't justify the trade, maybe you shouldn't take it. It really isn't for know-it-all trade junkies. If that's your personality you can provide us liquidity and we'll thank you for it.

In the end, though in any trading course it's the support that matters. And they are great at that. There is no substitute for experience and rather than spoon feeding you, you have have the opportunity to trade with a trader advising you, not calling trades without explanation during market hours and globex hours as well, not to mention classes four days a week.

No regrets here.
Closed Thread