Larry Levin Secrets of Traders

This is a discussion on Larry Levin Secrets of Traders within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Timsk - thankyou - about time this mess was sorted out. I hope all the new members can provide lots ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 17, 2011, 3:03pm   #211

Joined Jan 2003
Re: Larry Levin Secrets of Traders

Timsk - thankyou - about time this mess was sorted out.

I hope all the new members can provide lots of info for us 'in the dark' traders.

Second - I wouldn't bother subscribing to Larry's service - I don't think he needs it as he has so many already. These must be the 5% of successful traders they always talk about.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 3:19pm   #212

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

Larry Levine traders advantage course has been an amazing experience for me. It has made the complex word of trading a more simple place that I am comfortable in. Course taught me how to recognize market conditions wherein placing a profitable trade is palpable. The customer support team is also stellar. When ever I have a technical issue I know I can give them a call and have the issue resolved in seconds.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 3:54pm   #213

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
...and of course you can't control what others say about you. It seems Larry isn't all he's cracked up to be.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/business...ders-34ffc.htm
We have serviced over 55,000 people with our courses and with our newsletter subscriptions. Unfortunately, over the years, there have been a couple of instances where we've reached out and tried to make a fair compromise to rectify a situation in which the client was not fully satisfied with the product. We are not pleased with those outcomes, but at the end of the day we have to run a business and we can't be taken advantage of.

To anyone that still has an issue with our company, we are more than happy to go back to the bargaining table to find a mutually beneficial solution. Feel free to email me at justin@tradingadvantage.com with any questions or concerns.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 3:56pm   #214
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifice View Post
Larry Levine traders advantage course has been an amazing experience for me. It has made the complex word of trading a more simple place that I am comfortable in. Course taught me how to recognize market conditions wherein placing a profitable trade is palpable. The customer support team is also stellar. When ever I have a technical issue I know I can give them a call and have the issue resolved in seconds.
I see you are a vendor. Now I wonder what it you are selling? Wouldn't be a course would it?
Old Mar 17, 2011, 4:04pm   #215

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

I'm not a vendor.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 4:11pm   #216
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifice View Post
I'm not a vendor.
You had a vendors badge, now you've deleted it. I'm afraid you're a bit too slow for this game.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 4:24pm   #217

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

I'm not a vendor. I selected the wrong option when I set the account up.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 5:15pm   #218

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

Extremely optimistic that the team at Larry Levin's Secrets of Traders will help me be successful at trading any market. They have a very professional staff and all are enthusiastic in their desire to help you succeed. The course material is presented in a clear and concise manner that will appeal to novice or experience traders. The mentoring program is outstanding with course materials and videos archived for continued review. I have had 20 years of trading experience but no course has given me the confidence needed like this. I have made much progress with my learning curve due to the feedback given by their educators. I highly recommend their program to anybody that desires to be independent and successful.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 5:32pm   #219
Joined Oct 2006

They don't seem to have got the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
To all the new members who have recently joined T2W and posted their praise for this course . . .

Assuming that you are all genuine bona fide customers, the best way to convince the wider membership that your praise has real substance - is to post to other forums and contribute some of your new found knowledge and market insights for the benefit of others. Better still, start your own thread in the Journals forum. Here is an example of one started in recent days: Pin Bar System
Ponder on this if you will: if 'pocrel' (the author of the above thread) was to mention that he had taken this course and found it to be as great as all of you claim, do you think that he would be treated the same way as some of you have been in this thread? In the world of online trading forums, gushing praise from a posse of new members with a post count of one and no history - is totally counter productive. It does far more harm than good and detracts from the credibility of what might be (I genuinely have no idea) a very good course run by seasoned professionals who make a consistent profit.
Tim.
Old Mar 17, 2011, 5:38pm   #220

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

I have found all the Trading Advantage staff to be helpful and professional. Both instructors use the methods they teach live in the market every trading day. By seeing what works in real time surpasses all the other rambling courses I have taken.
Closed Thread