Larry Levin Secrets of Traders

This is a discussion on Larry Levin Secrets of Traders within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Is this some sort of cult? I can't imagine how disappointed you're all going to be when you realise you've ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 18, 2011, 6:31pm   #256
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Larry Levin Secrets of Traders

Is this some sort of cult? I can't imagine how disappointed you're all going to be when you realise you've wasted months of your life and thousands of dollars to still be 'learning'.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 6:32pm   #257
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit1986 View Post
Tim,

Why not just shut this thread? It's clear there is no value here...
Or delete it as an advert.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 8:16pm   #258

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

I must say that as skeptical a person that I am by nature, some of the posts here are overboard (yes you pboyles). I thought the purpose of the forum was to allow people to express their opinions on a certain topic. Whether they are believed/accepted are up to the reader (as with all internet postings). So, with that said, I will add some fuel to the fire.
I have been day trading for only a few years and along with the rest of you have taken seminars, attended many webinars, participated in six or seven trading rooms and purchased software and indicators but have not achieved the success I desired. I hesitantly enrolled in the Trading Advantage program 4 months ago and am glad I did for the simple reason that learning the Market Profile approach is a real eye-opener and I would highly recommend it especially to experienced traders. The combination of the market depth/internal charts that the Trading Advantage software provides along with the "high value areas" that are derived from market profile charts by Patrick Assalone (before the market opens) is uncannily accurate at picking turning points intra-day and well worth the tuition cost.
My only negative about the methodology is that the really good set ups seem to come only once or twice a day and you have to be exceedingly patient (which I personally am struggling with).

What really was the selling point for me signing up was the participation in live trading sessions every morning and the classrooms discussions every night. I have never heard of another training program that lasts for a year. Those of you that have taken other courses have learned the theory but the examples aren't duplicated in live trading. But being able to watch it applied in real-time day after day is "priceless" in terms of learning curve. So if you're willing to spend the time to learn and watch it in action, then it is well worth it.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 8:26pm   #259
Joined Oct 2006

So we are supposed to believe all these people decided independently to post their experiences within a day or each other and the timing is just a coincidence? Somehow I don't think so, obviously it's a spamming exercise, what a joke.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 8:31pm   #260
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Or delete it as an advert.
The course providers would be happy to see the thread deleted, so that wouldn't get my vote. Whatever action is to be taken - if any at all - is at the discretion of the Mods. I recommend that anyone who is concerned by the spate of recent testimonials should use the red flag 'Report Post' function and make their feelings known to the Mods. I've done precisely this.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
Old Mar 18, 2011, 9:26pm   #261

Joined May 2003

Thread closed
Thanks! The following members like this post: Charlton
Closed Thread