Vince stanzione

This is a discussion on Vince stanzione within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Has anyone heard of vince stanzione @ www.spread-trader.co.uk or bought his wookbook on 'Making money from financial spread trading' & ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 25, 2002, 1:55am   #1
 
Ovue Grey-Areben's Avatar
 
6 Posts
Joined Nov 2002
Vince stanzione

Has anyone heard of vince stanzione @ www.spread-trader.co.uk
or bought his wookbook on 'Making money from financial spread trading' & 'how to stop existing & start living for £277.00 I would love to hear from any one who has bought his wookbook.
__________________
Trade 4 Branco
Ovue Grey-Areben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2002, 9:34am   #2
 
simy's Avatar
Joined Sep 2002
Hi

Have a look at this thread http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/sh...ince+stanzione

Good luck
Simy
simy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2002, 2:15pm   #3
 
Bryan Greenham's Avatar
 
2 Posts
Joined Dec 2002
I too am a novice and have bought the FTS course, The Champion Trader and the Basic Vince Stanzione course. Yes, the information is available for free on the internet but if you are new to the subject none of it will make sense unless the information is presented in a basic format starting with the easier to grasp concepts first. Lets face it none of us started reading lessons by reading "War and Peace".
All courses listed are reasonably affordable £99- £475.
All offer more courses or software. surprise surprise.
Each course has a different method and uses different indicators.
All courses mentioned are very interesting, educational and unfortunatly that comes at a price. None are the Holy Grail (if it exists?). Two of the courses offer specific entry and exit points. So at least you can get started trading, keep your stake low and get some experience.
Like every other trader you will buy a stack load of books, go on a few courses and make lots of mistakes and hopefully some money.
By the way, I have placed 3 low stake but profitable trades using none of the information contained in the courses.
if I can be of further assistance please shout.

Last edited by Bryan Greenham; Dec 31, 2002 at 3:20pm.
Bryan Greenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2003, 4:53am   #4
 
8 Posts
Joined Nov 2002
Does Vince offer an exact entry and exit strategy?
Is it worth the price?

Last edited by champtrade; Jan 4, 2003 at 4:55am.
champtrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2003, 9:26am   #5
 
The Riddler's Avatar
 
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
no
__________________
The Riddler !
The Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2003, 9:36am   #6
 
mmillar's Avatar
Joined Nov 2002
More accurately....

Yes, he does offer an exact entry and exit strategy, and

(as Riddler says)

No, it isn't worth the price.


Try www.tradingspreads.com (under Techniques)

Methods two and three. Would love to tell you more but don't want to get sued.

Last edited by mmillar; Jan 4, 2003 at 9:46am.
mmillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 3:42pm   #7
 
3 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Hi
How do I go about starting then
What is a good page? and does anyone have a useful system for a beginner
danny1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 4:27pm   #8
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1974 View Post
Hi
How do I go about starting then
What is a good page? and does anyone have a useful system for a beginner
Frankly I owuld steer clear of any spreadbetting system. I've not come across a single one which will make money. A good starting point would be spending about £20 at Amazon on TEchnical Analysis for Dummies or Jack Schwager's 'Getting Started in Technical Analysis'. Even if you don't use TA, it's good to start understanding how professionals pick trades. The most important thing is to make your own decisions. Open a demo account with CS or another broker, and learn on the job would be my advice.
ns1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 4:37pm   #9
 
3 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns1000 View Post
Frankly I owuld steer clear of any spreadbetting system. I've not come across a single one which will make money. A good starting point would be spending about £20 at Amazon on TEchnical Analysis for Dummies or Jack Schwager's 'Getting Started in Technical Analysis'. Even if you don't use TA, it's good to start understanding how professionals pick trades. The most important thing is to make your own decisions. Open a demo account with CS or another broker, and learn on the job would be my advice.
demo account with CS
?CS who are they?
Danny
danny1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 4:55pm   #10
 
shadowninja's Avatar
Joined Jul 2007
Capital Spreads. Tradindex is another. Your best bet is to learn to trade "properly". I started off trying all manner of "systems". Some were good; some gave me nice profits... I thought, "Ha! I don't need to learn to trade and read charts!" but they were not consistent. All it takes is a change in environment and a once-profitable system falls on its face taking anyone who is too slow to realise it is failing with it. I gave all my winnings back.
__________________
The markets can stay solvent longer than you can stay irrational.
shadowninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2008, 1:45pm   #11
 
1 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovue Grey-Areben View Post
Has anyone heard of vince stanzione @ Making Money From Financial Trading
or bought his wookbook on 'Making money from financial spread trading' & 'how to stop existing & start living for £277.00 I would love to hear from any one who has bought his wookbook.
I have purchased the ''Making money from financial spread trading' & 'how to stop existing & start living for £277.00'' a while ago and having read through it i dont think that it is worth the money.You can get the info for free by trawling the net.He has a subscription service where he emails or texts the trades he is making.I myself, like a lot of other people have bought a lot of Trading Books and Systems over the past 2 years,and of all of them i have found ''http://forexautopilot.com/'' to be better than most of the systems i have purchased.I have run it on a demo acc and over a period of about 6 week it went from $5000 starting balance to just over $7000.When i looked at the settings of this particular EA i noticed that the Stoploss is set at zero,as a result some trades can go quite far into the negative so you need to be quite strong mentally and let it do it`s work(it live trades for you on autopilot , so you need to keep your computer switched on from Sunday to Friday '' ie markets open time).I have found another site by an independant trader(My Forex Trading Program Reviews - Forex Autopilot System Marcus Leary) who seems to have confirmed the same things as me, plus he has rated other systems that can be found out there in the WEB.I hope that the above has helped to save you some TIME & MONEY and I would also like to say that I am not affiliated with any BOOK or SYSTEM AUTHOR in any way shape or form.I hope that I have not violated the forum`s rules in any way with my response.
ranger24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2008, 4:56am   #12
Joined Jun 2008
would forex autopilot work on IG Index?
SSINGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2008, 9:52am   #13
Joined Dec 2003
SSINGH

Thanks, I didn't know that. Did you tell us that because you want to help us all or did you put IG's link in their because you're an affiliate of them and are trying to pathetically use this board to make money?
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2008, 10:27am   #14
 
Hoggums's Avatar
Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by anley View Post
SSINGH

Thanks, I didn't know that. Did you tell us that because you want to help us all or did you put IG's link in their because you're an affiliate of them and are trying to pathetically use this board to make money?
anley, are you promoting IG too?

You'd never catch me with any kind of advertising lin.. damn!
__________________
Hoggums

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend,
inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- G Marx.
Hoggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2011, 9:39am   #15
Joined Mar 2005
Re: Vince stanzione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Greenham View Post
I too am a novice and have bought the FTS course, The Champion Trader and the Basic Vince Stanzione course. Yes, the information is available for free on the internet but if you are new to the subject none of it will make sense unless the information is presented in a basic format starting with the easier to grasp concepts first. Lets face it none of us started reading lessons by reading "War and Peace".
All courses listed are reasonably affordable £99- £475.
All offer more courses or software. surprise surprise.
Each course has a different method and uses different indicators.
All courses mentioned are very interesting, educational and unfortunatly that comes at a price. None are the Holy Grail (if it exists?). Two of the courses offer specific entry and exit points. So at least you can get started trading, keep your stake low and get some experience.
Like every other trader you will buy a stack load of books, go on a few courses and make lots of mistakes and hopefully some money.
By the way, I have placed 3 low stake but profitable trades using none of the information contained in the courses.
if I can be of further assistance please shout.


I can see what you are saying, and it makes loads of sence. As a begginer reading loads of books is not at all that smart, as you would not know where to beggin. I have been messing about for the last 2 years picking up and putting down books and I am still no wiser as there are far to much information out there and much to much experts trying to sell you somthing. I have looked at Vince for many years and to tell you the truth even if i paid big money for his courses and it sets me up in the right direction to get started it would be better than what I have been doing.

He would not been able accociate himself with Jim Rodgers and the like if he was full of it, so there must be somthing that he does know and its up to you to pay to find that out what is the problem with that? It seems to me that there are far to many mean people out there with the mentality to look to trade for profit and fail to see that its better to pay your monies to the right people to get the right information to set you on your path.

So much information out there so we need to fine tune. If Vince was that bad he would not have been around for this long and he would not have the contacts in the world of trade that he does, so being grudgeful will not help you. Let the guy makes his money and good luck to him. I will buy his course very soon after messing about for nearly 2 years looking for the right books to read.
richardcartieruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vince Stanzione ipo Forex 15 Mar 21, 2006 7:15pm
Vince Stanzione, trading day course TRICKIE RICKIE Educational Resources 23 Jan 21, 2003 1:03pm
vince stanzione rayk Spread Betting & CFDs 2 Jan 17, 2003 11:06am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)