Vince stanzione

This is a discussion on Vince stanzione within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Has anyone heard of vince stanzione @ www.spread-trader.co.uk or bought his wookbook on 'Making money from financial spread trading' & ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 25, 2002, 2:55am   #1

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2002
Vince stanzione

Has anyone heard of vince stanzione @ www.spread-trader.co.uk
or bought his wookbook on 'Making money from financial spread trading' & 'how to stop existing & start living for £277.00 I would love to hear from any one who has bought his wookbook.
Old Nov 25, 2002, 10:34am   #2

Joined Sep 2002
Hi

Have a look at this thread http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/sh...ince+stanzione

Good luck
Simy
simy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2002, 3:15pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2002
I too am a novice and have bought the FTS course, The Champion Trader and the Basic Vince Stanzione course. Yes, the information is available for free on the internet but if you are new to the subject none of it will make sense unless the information is presented in a basic format starting with the easier to grasp concepts first. Lets face it none of us started reading lessons by reading "War and Peace".
All courses listed are reasonably affordable £99- £475.
All offer more courses or software. surprise surprise.
Each course has a different method and uses different indicators.
All courses mentioned are very interesting, educational and unfortunatly that comes at a price. None are the Holy Grail (if it exists?). Two of the courses offer specific entry and exit points. So at least you can get started trading, keep your stake low and get some experience.
Like every other trader you will buy a stack load of books, go on a few courses and make lots of mistakes and hopefully some money.
By the way, I have placed 3 low stake but profitable trades using none of the information contained in the courses.
if I can be of further assistance please shout.

Last edited by Bryan Greenham; Dec 31, 2002 at 4:20pm.
Bryan Greenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2003, 5:53am   #4

8 Posts
Joined Nov 2002
Does Vince offer an exact entry and exit strategy?
Is it worth the price?

Last edited by champtrade; Jan 4, 2003 at 5:55am.
champtrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2003, 10:26am   #5

8 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
no
Old Jan 4, 2003, 10:36am   #6

Joined Nov 2002
More accurately....

Yes, he does offer an exact entry and exit strategy, and

(as Riddler says)

No, it isn't worth the price.

Try www.tradingspreads.com (under Techniques)

Methods two and three. Would love to tell you more but don't want to get sued.

Last edited by mmillar; Jan 4, 2003 at 10:46am.
mmillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 4:42pm   #7

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Hi
How do I go about starting then
What is a good page? and does anyone have a useful system for a beginner
danny1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 5:27pm   #8
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1974 View Post
Hi
How do I go about starting then
What is a good page? and does anyone have a useful system for a beginner
Frankly I owuld steer clear of any spreadbetting system. I've not come across a single one which will make money. A good starting point would be spending about £20 at Amazon on TEchnical Analysis for Dummies or Jack Schwager's 'Getting Started in Technical Analysis'. Even if you don't use TA, it's good to start understanding how professionals pick trades. The most important thing is to make your own decisions. Open a demo account with CS or another broker, and learn on the job would be my advice.
ns1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 5:37pm   #9

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns1000 View Post
Frankly I owuld steer clear of any spreadbetting system. I've not come across a single one which will make money. A good starting point would be spending about £20 at Amazon on TEchnical Analysis for Dummies or Jack Schwager's 'Getting Started in Technical Analysis'. Even if you don't use TA, it's good to start understanding how professionals pick trades. The most important thing is to make your own decisions. Open a demo account with CS or another broker, and learn on the job would be my advice.
demo account with CS
?CS who are they?
Danny
danny1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 5:55pm   #10

Joined Jul 2007
Capital Spreads. Tradindex is another. Your best bet is to learn to trade "properly". I started off trying all manner of "systems". Some were good; some gave me nice profits... I thought, "Ha! I don't need to learn to trade and read charts!" but they were not consistent. All it takes is a change in environment and a once-profitable system falls on its face taking anyone who is too slow to realise it is failing with it. I gave all my winnings back.