Audio Interviews

This is a discussion on Audio Interviews within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Hey folks! Anyone got any good audio interviews with established traders/investors that I could download? I'm willing to pay a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 4, 2018, 12:53pm   #1
Joined Sep 2017
Audio Interviews

Hey folks!

Anyone got any good audio interviews with established traders/investors that I could download?
I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for them either but free would be awesome!

I like T2W's Audio interviews that come with the book (newbies, buy it!) But I'm after listening to them twice now and would like to hear new ones.

I'd certainly be open to reading materials Either,though audio is preferred .

Regards,
Gavin
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2018, 1:17pm   #2
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Go to audible and get market wizards. Its excellent and you can sit and listen to interviews in the books being narrated very well. I wouldn't bother with YouTube because it's full of rubbish.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2018, 3:26pm   #3
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread Cheers buddy.

Which one Though?

Edit:
Nevermind... I got the new one as it surely contains the good of the old one, plus revision for current times.

Thanks for the help
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot_20180804-152443.png  
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.

Last edited by Nowler; Aug 4, 2018 at 3:48pm.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 3:49pm   #4
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
They all good, first one is my favorite

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old Aug 4, 2018, 3:50pm   #5
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
If you sign up 7 quid a month, you get 1 free credit every month so can get one of these each month for about 21 quid

Old Aug 4, 2018, 5:02pm   #6
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread Yep, I saw that and signed up.
Grabbed the New Market Wizard audio book for this month.

Cancelled my Amazon prime account to offset the cost... Audible will be far more useful to me anyway.

7.99/month for 1 credit.
So 1 audio book a month for 8 quid essentially... bargain!

Any more suggestions on useful audio books welcome!
Trading/Investing or personal/professional development ones

I liked the Dalio book "principles. Must give it another listen to over the next month or 2. Maybe even pick up a Tony Robbins one...
Old Aug 4, 2018, 5:44pm   #7
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowler View Post
Yep, I saw that and signed up.
Grabbed the New Market Wizard audio book for this month.

Cancelled my Amazon prime account to offset the cost... Audible will be far more useful to me anyway.

7.99/month for 1 credit.
So 1 audio book a month for 8 quid essentially... bargain!

I liked the Dalio book "principles. Must give it another listen to over the next month or 2. Maybe even pick up a Tony Robbins one...
Dalio book an interesting read. Have a look at this aslo it's dirt cheap and gives you a rough fundamental trading plan

Click the image to open in full size.

Old Aug 4, 2018, 6:08pm   #8

Joined Feb 2012
Quote:

Not exactly tutorial, but Wolf of wall st audio book is brilliant, theres also a follow up called catching the wows, two of the best books ive listened to.

Also "flash boys"... brilliant
Big short....V-good
How not to get scammed when your an apprentice bookmaker.....Not real..
mike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:18pm   #9
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike. View Post
Not exactly tutorial, but Wolf of wall st audio book is brilliant, theres also a follow up called catching the wows, two of the best books ive listened to.

Also "flash boys"... brilliant
Big short....V-good
Cheers mate.

Hmmm
I've seen the Wolf of wall Street and big short movies but never considered the audio books...
Is there a lot of worth unique to the books that one can't get from the movies?

Quote:
How not to get scammed when your an apprentice bookmaker.....Not real..
Haha
I see what you did there

Wouldn't it be a shame if you put misplaced trust in a fart tonight while you slept
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:25pm   #10
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
Dalio book an interesting read. Have a look at this aslo it's dirt cheap and gives you...
Cheers mate.
That sounds like something I could really do with!
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:39pm   #11

Joined Feb 2012
Quote:
Cheers mate.

Hmmm
I've seen the Wolf of wall Street and big short movies but never considered the audio books...
Is there a lot of worth unique to the books that one can't get from the movies?

Chalk and cheese pal, wolf of wall st book is phenomenal, the film is only about 3 hrs long, the audiobook is 19, it has you laughing out loud and also a lump in your throat in places. same as the big short, book is a lot better than the film...
mike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2018, 7:54pm   #12
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Chalk and cheese pal, wolf of wall st book is phenomenal, the film is only about 3 hrs long, the audiobook is 19, it has you laughing out loud and also a lump in your throat in places. same as the big short, book is a lot better than the film...
Sweet!
I'll refer back to this thread when I'm finished this current one.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks! The following members like this post: mike.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 12:51am   #13
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Hey folks!

Anyone got any good audio interviews with established traders/investors that I could download?
I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for them either but free would be awesome!

I like T2W's Audio interviews that come with the book (newbies, buy it!) But I'm after listening to them twice now and would like to hear new ones.

Regards,
Gavin
Fill your boots.

https://soundcloud.com/chat-with-traders

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2018, 12:54am   #14
Joined Sep 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Cheers buddy!

"Chat with Traders" sounds familiar actually... I believe Ive heard one or 2 before.

Thanks for the list!
Old Aug 5, 2018, 11:07am   #15
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Hey folks!

Regards,
Gavin
chats with traders ...free and all interesting in their own ways...I always recommend these to people i am mentoring and training

N

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdn...pAkATOiDsPhqcg
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote