Audio Interviews

This is a discussion on Audio Interviews within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by tomorton Try out Michael Covel's interviews on his Trend-Following Radio - https://www.youtube.com/user/TrendFollowing or https://www.trendfollowing.com/ Just don't expect ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 18, 2018, 3:08pm   #46
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Try out Michael Covel's interviews on his Trend-Following Radio - https://www.youtube.com/user/TrendFollowing or
https://www.trendfollowing.com/

Just don't expect anything complimentary about reversal traders though, obviously.
Cheers buddy!
I've just tried to sign up but have to wait some time apparently...

I'll have a gander at the YouTube links you have me after I finish this current book in a few days.

I appreciate the help!
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:30pm   #47
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread Question for you all:

- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator?
OR
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator: With New Commentary and Insights on the Life and Times of Jesse Livermore?

Would the latter infer more bang for my buck, or might it dilute the power of the original?
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:32pm   #48
Joined Feb 2002
I think it will depend on who does the New Commentary. After that, it depends on whether their trading styles / beliefs coincide with yours - if not, its no use getting their commentary.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2018, 6:10pm   #49
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread Good point.
I've ordered the original

Cheers
Old Oct 2, 2018, 6:32pm   #50
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread Would you recommend Covel's book Trend Following?
Was just picking up Elders audiobook on Trading for A Living when I came across it.
24hrs of audio in the Trend Following book!

Ps:
Fk it... I've picked it up too.

Last edited by Nowler; Oct 2, 2018 at 6:51pm.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 9:21pm   #51
Joined Feb 2002
Yes, and I recommend any book on trend-following, I wish I'd worked this out earlier. He's also good on the Turtles story.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2018, 9:41pm   #52
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Yes, and I recommend any book on trend-following, I wish I'd worked this out earlier. He's also good on the Turtles story.
Yeah, I've heard that a bit lately... people saying they wish they had done this, or that earlier...that they could have saved so much time.

I'm quite a sceptical person but I'm trying to help myself by listening to others when they say such things. Learning from the mistakes of others if you will, as opposed to having to learn each and every mistake through my own pain.

How many years since you began trading?
Old Oct 11, 2018, 10:22am   #53

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
I use this https://player.fm/featured/trading
Robert Rise is offline   Reply With Quote