Looking for Day trading/swing teacher in Chicago area

This is a discussion on Looking for Day trading/swing teacher in Chicago area within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; I am in search of a day trading/swing trading expert in Chicago area. I live near Joliet but I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 4, 2018, 4:45pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Looking for Day trading/swing teacher in Chicago area

I am in search of a day trading/swing trading expert in Chicago area. I live near Joliet but I am willing to travel to the city for lessons. Looking for someone who would be available in person, evenings one or 2 days a weekcing for services,let me know cost. If I am in search of a day trading/swing trading expert in Chicago area. I live near Joliet but I am willing to travel to the city for lessons. Looking for someone who would be available in person, evenings one or 2 days a week and maybe available on Skype one or 2 days a week.If you have price for services,let me know cost. If not,we can work together to come up with pricing that is fair for both parties. If interested please reply or send DM. Thank you for reading
tradeindanook is offline   Reply With Quote