Profitability and Systematic Trading Book

This is a discussion on Profitability and Systematic Trading Book within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Last week Michael Harris made available a free copy of the book. It's an introductory book but with many interesting ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 13, 2018, 2:17pm   #1
Joined May 2013
Profitability and Systematic Trading Book

Last week Michael Harris made available a free copy of the book. It's an introductory book but with many interesting views about trading. The pdf can be found in this page under free books. I thought chapters 1, 2 and 5 were most useful.
Solas0077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2018, 10:03am   #2
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
thanks - i'll take a look

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:41pm   #3

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Hi Solas,

I am also generating pricepatterns with selfmade code and have some good results. I would like to buy something professional like Priceaction Lab.

Could you please give your opionion about Priceaction Lab and on which
markets you found it to be working? On what timeframe?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solas0077 View Post
Last week Michael Harris made available a free copy of the book. It's an introductory book but with many interesting views about trading. The pdf can be found in this page under free books. I thought chapters 1, 2 and 5 were most useful.
rwgabcd is offline   Reply With Quote