Documentation is Critical to Your Trading Success

This is a discussion on Documentation is Critical to Your Trading Success within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " Documentation is Critical to Your Trading Success " by Dr. M. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 30, 2018, 1:00pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
Documentation is Critical to Your Trading Success

We've just published a new T2W article called "Documentation is Critical to Your Trading Success" by Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson.

Quick Summary: Dr Woody Johnson explains how to address the issue of not following your own trading rules.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018, 3:36pm   #2
Joined Feb 2002
I agree with the sentiment and intent, but its a little vague to be of practical use for me. I would need a list of questions to ask myself, with Yes/No, Always/Never answers.

As I'm not emotionally introspective, its useless somebody telling me to be emotionally introspective. And if I was, I wouldn't need telling.......
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2018, 11:26pm   #3
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
I agree with the sentiment and intent, but its a little vague to be of practical use for me. I would need a list of questions to ask myself, with Yes/No, Always/Never answers.

As I'm not emotionally introspective, its useless somebody telling me to be emotionally introspective. And if I was, I wouldn't need telling.......
I suspect there are some form of content limit on the published articles and naturally would not have the specifics on "how". There is a very good book written by Gary Payton titled "Trade Mindfully". There are 310 pages of discussions on acquiring mindfulness in trading.

Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2018, 8:20am   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
I correspond with a guy who’s pretty into all this mindfulness stuff

http://tradingcomposure.com

The better and more successful you get at trading your edge the easier it is to press the button and trust the system......but it is never going to be easy .......that’s trading

N
NVP is online now Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2018, 8:22am   #5
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
I Just confess I have also used therapists to assist me in getting my trading head together at times .....not cheap but it is effective for plebs like me who are not good at the old num num jostick meditation stuff

N
NVP is online now Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Sonicscooter