Trading: Treat It Like A Business

This is a discussion on Trading: Treat It Like A Business within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " Trading: Treat It Like A Business " by Gabe Velazquez . ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 22, 2017, 1:00pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
Trading: Treat It Like A Business

We've just published a new T2W article called "Trading: Treat It Like A Business" by Gabe Velazquez.

Quick Summary: Gabe Velazquez offers an appropriate reminder that success in trading is more likely when it is approached as a business venture.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2017, 3:29pm   #2

Joined Jul 2003
trading as a business

He is of course correct but so many people start unrealistic businesses-so many idiotic institutions fund unrealistic businesses too.
I have now been posting on my buddy's website [Link Removed] but in the UK there are so few of us. I am on a mission to get more people trading- but most folk are lazy and their lack of knowlege makes them suspicious. So, they gift their money to some dreadful fund.
I'm enthusiastic about all forms of trading but I just happen to love, and make money from options. All the best. David
Windlesham1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2017, 6:59pm   #3
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
fair enough

good to see such a post and i suppose its timely to make sure beginners are aware of treating trading like a buisness.......would have liked to see more content though .....N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote