Discovering the Historical Narrative that Sabotages Your Trading Mind

This is a discussion on Discovering the Historical Narrative that Sabotages Your Trading Mind within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " Discovering the Historical Narrative that Sabotages Your Trading Mind " by ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8, 2017, 1:00pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
Discovering the Historical Narrative that Sabotages Your Trading Mind

We've just published a new T2W article called "Discovering the Historical Narrative that Sabotages Your Trading Mind" by Rande Howell.

Quick Summary: Rande Howell gives detailed analysis as to why traders often do not see their trading world as it really is and how to change to a more realistic perspective.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2017, 2:25pm   #2

Joined Jun 2016
Good Article

Not necessarily new ideas but well explained and I suspect highly relevant (can see myself there in the past). Looking forward to the next instalment.
sminicooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2017, 12:01am   #3

Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrystone View Post
FTSS

Have you heard about FL?

Have you heard about " MERCHANT ADVANCED" trading method?
Don't know anything about all that above! I'm just a simple trend trader that takes money out of the market and have found the psychological stuff quite useful. I've always found it beneficial to listen to what other people have to say, because occasionally there are some nuggets.