Tradeciety / Edgewonk course

This is a discussion on Tradeciety / Edgewonk course within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; I am looking for a good course to do and have come across these. Has anyone took these courses? Can ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 22, 2017, 9:36pm   #1
Joined Sep 2004
Tradeciety / Edgewonk course

I am looking for a good course to do and have come across these.
Has anyone took these courses? Can you recommend them?
midge25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2017, 5:23am   #2
Joined Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by midge25 View Post
I am looking for a good course to do and have come across these.
Has anyone took these courses? Can you recommend them?
yup they are legit. 2 traders. 1 trades reversals on a H4 timeframe. 1 teaches a daytrading method. I am a student there. both are good courses for newbies. a big draw is their active forum support. although I don't expect it be there forever. maybe a few more years. as with all things in life, you still have to pour in your own sweat & blood to succeed.

edgewonk is a trading journal. you can pretty much make your own journal in excel. the attraction is that it is not expensive & is constantly being improved
econbizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 1:20pm   #3

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Hi, I'm also thinking of using them. how long have you been a student of tradeciety and did they live up to your expectations.
steve56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 3:01pm   #4

Joined Jul 2017
I didn't see any verified trading track record on the site,so how can you trust those guys?

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2017, 9:55pm   #5

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
sometimes you just need that little bit extra, i was looking for a reply from econbizer as he has been a student of theirs. but your right about needing to see a verified track record.
steve56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2017, 2:25pm   #6

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve56 View Post
sometimes you just need that little bit extra, i was looking for a reply from econbizer as he has been a student of theirs. but your right about needing to see a verified track record.
the problem is not the few hundred bucks one is going to lose on a training, the problem is that those educator without audited trading records are teaching losing strategies and you'll end up losing much more and give up trading altogether, no wonder 95% of new trader fail...

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 3:09pm   #7
Joined Sep 2011
check through their available content, on their blog & youtube

if it makes sense to you, join. as someone who spend the last a few years drifting thru methods, clocking 5,000+ hours, I would tell newbies who have given serious thought to acquire trading knowledge, to join them. it's just 250+ usd? it is the close to the amount I risk per 1 lot futures trade. most people have noone close to them to learn from & can easily get lost in the web of misinformation. their structure is a sound base for newbies to start from

I need to go further to say that it is great for newbies. but not so much for intermediate traders. it was useful in my case, where I could post my trades for feedback from Moritz. check out his dated posts on some journaled trades, on their blog. you will find it if you want to find it hard enough. how did I know Moritz is the real deal? I looked at his charts

I ultimately found success thru first getting feedback on my intraday trades from Mortiz, & gelling it with material from elsewhere & my own internalisation. there is alot of blood & sweat involved

we are all interested in the monetary success, but how many are willing to pay the blood & sweat needed to get there? it takes 10,000 hours on average to master a niche. trading is the same. tradeciety will shorten it for newbies to 7,500 hrs
Old Jan 20, 2018, 6:39pm   #8

Joined Jul 2017
Looks ks like blind leading the blind if you ask me...

Old Jan 21, 2018, 4:54am   #9
Joined Sep 2011
I agree with the skepticism. 99.9999999999% of 'educators' can't trade for sh&t

why the hell will I spend time teaching to earn $xxx if I can double, double & double my size trading as I get better? there are so many instruments to trade on. note that Moritz only comes on the forum every 3 days on average for quick replies. that's pretty sh^tty support isn't it. haha well, what do you expect from a successful trader who's not a full-time educator

let's face it. trading is not for everyone. better to quit now. at least as a newbie, one has given this some thought. there's a 99.99999999% chance of failure anyway. why waste time? life is short. spend your time doing something you have a heart for

images of trading from beaches with bikini babes, sunglasses & fast cars, are bu11sh^t. noone knows the blood & seat & sacrifices I offered to the trading Gods to reach my current stage

... unless your passion is in trading, then better to live life & die trying, then regret in old age.. I wonder what would life have been if I pursued my dream?