Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

This is a discussion on Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; I accidently tripped over Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts on a thread titled, what happens when you try to time ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 21, 2017, 8:40pm   #1
Joined Aug 2016
Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

I accidently tripped over Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts on a thread titled, what happens when you try to time the markets found on Educational Resources.

I've seen it a million times before and this thread is no different.

Within the blink of an eye lid the discussion turns into a massive dick swinging contest.

But what does Mr Charts do?

Apparently he sells advice on timing the markets to poor pathetic little people who haven’t the imagination to get the information on Amazon or from the internet for FREE!

But how much does our friendly market timer Mr Chart charge?

According to one such former client on the web site TradingSimulaton.com the 1-2-1 private lesson you get

No actual live trading involved.
Lots of pattern recognition.
Fundamentals.
No buy or sell recommendations.

And all for the give away price of £1100, and oh, I nearly forgot to mention that according to Mr Charts web page the lesson will last “several solid hours”

Don’t know about you but I feel much better knowing that!

I showed our Nan the thread and she said...he couldn’t time an egg, let alone the markets.
sigmund1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: petetrades , donaldduke
Old Jan 21, 2017, 9:02pm   #2
tar

Joined Nov 2006
You are anti dentite ....

tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2017, 9:03am   #3
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmund1 View Post
I accidently tripped over Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts on a thread titled, what happens when you try to time the markets found on Educational Resources.

I've seen it a million times before and this thread is no different.

Within the blink of an eye lid the discussion turns into a massive dick swinging contest.

But what does Mr Charts do?

Apparently he sells advice on timing the markets to poor pathetic little people who haven’t the imagination to get the information on Amazon or from the internet for FREE!

But how much does our friendly market timer Mr Chart charge?

According to one such former client on the web site TradingSimulaton.com the 1-2-1 private lesson you get

No actual live trading involved.
Lots of pattern recognition.
Fundamentals.
No buy or sell recommendations.

And all for the give away price of £1100, and oh, I nearly forgot to mention that according to Mr Charts web page the lesson will last “several solid hours”

Don’t know about you but I feel much better knowing that!

I showed our Nan the thread and she said...he couldn’t time an egg, let alone the markets.
As you said it,he sells nothing for a fortune,the nice think is that the victims believed that they got educated by him .
Well between scammer educators the least scammer will be seen as the best.
He is 12 years here and he is still showing some ridiculous charts that he supposedly bought or sold,never live so that the people wont see he sucks and lose the income,his only income that is.
I gave 3 tops in less than a month when i came to this forum, and he is 12 years here and he didht give a top or bottom once ,well i know these kind of experts,they are good in writting books, you ll read them once and you will throw the book in the garbage .
nero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2017, 9:50am   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
tough crowd .....
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:33pm   #5
Joined Aug 2016
But That's Not All

sigmund1 started this thread Crikey, I was getting worried, really worried.

What about those poor little people who can't afford the £1100 for Dick's bestest lesson.

Calm down dears, Dick has a cheaper lesson all worked out, just for you!

It's called the Essential Video Course.

It has to be ESSENTIAL, what else could it be, silly.

This one's a steal, only £700 and you'll be glad to learn that you can watch it as many times as you like...I'm impressed.

But wait, what if I'm really brassic and haven't got £700.

Well don't fret, Dick has another course up his sleeve for just £100.

I'm really impressed, seems Dick has it all covered.

He'll accept, Visa, Master Card, Bank Transfer or Brown Envelope.

What could possibly go wrong?

Oh, poohy, I knew it was to good to be true

quote..."THE ESSENTIALS SHARE VIDEO COURSE INCLUDES THE KEY PARTS OF THE ABOVE BUT WITH NO QUESTIONS ANSWERED OR SUPPORT GIVEN"

So there we have straight from the Dentists gob...don't ask any questions.

Especially the awkward ones like...

SHOW ME YOUR BROKERS STATEMENTS.

PROVE YOU ARE MULTI-DECADE PROFITABLE.

PROVE YOU CAN CONSISTANTLY OUT PERFORM A SIMPLE SP500 INDEX TRACKER FUND OVER THE LONG RUN.

Our Nan's just said...Hell Will Freeze Over First.
Thanks! The following members like this post: petetrades
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:54pm   #6

Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero1 View Post
As you said it,he sells nothing for a fortune,the nice think is that the victims believed that they got educated by him .
Well between scammer educators the least scammer will be seen as the best.
He is 12 years here and he is still showing some ridiculous charts that he supposedly bought or sold,never live so that the people wont see he sucks and lose the income,his only income that is.
I gave 3 tops in less than a month when i came to this forum, and he is 12 years here and he didht give a top or bottom once ,well i know these kind of experts,they are good in writting books, you ll read them once and you will throw the book in the garbage .
Wow, I must take heed since you (and sigmund, I guess) are the cat's whiskers at this trading malarkey. How do I know? Well, you've said so, so it must be true.

'Course if you do pride yourself on calling tops and bottoms ( which is an amateurs game that most pros don't bother with ) without realising that mr c's methods don't give a fig about them then you are expressing your opinion without even having bothered to find out what he does.

I must listen though because you are a great trader. You have told us so many times even though most of your posts expose your amateur thinking. 3 tops in less than a month - fantastic.
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:59pm   #7
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Wow, I must take heed since you (and sigmund, I guess) are the cat's whiskers at this trading malarkey. How do I know? Well, you've said so, so it must be true.

'Course if you do pride yourself on calling tops and bottoms ( which is an amateurs game that most pros don't bother with ) without realising that mr c's methods don't give a fig about them then you are expressing your opinion without even having bothered to find out what he does.

I must listen though because you are a great trader. You have told us so many times even though most of your posts expose your amateur thinking. 3 tops in less than a month - fantastic.
Why do you say it's an amateurs game? Who is doing the buying at a bottom, so that price can turn around?
seekingTruth16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2017, 1:10pm   #8
Joined Aug 2016
sigmund1 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post

I've never said that.