Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

This is a discussion on Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by joseph1986 we need tar timsk . . . Agreed joseph, we do indeed need tar. He's a ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 28, 2017, 11:02am   #33
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph1986 View Post
we need tar timsk . . .
Agreed joseph, we do indeed need tar. He's a long standing and valued member of the T2W community who has made - and I hope will continue to make in the future - many interesting and insightful posts about trading.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
Old Jan 28, 2017, 11:05am   #34
Joined Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph1986 View Post
we need tar timsk...
he also magically knows where the dax is going consistantly
Definitely – I need somebody to tell me where the price is going

I can only guess short moves and have no idea what happens in the long run
Old Jan 28, 2017, 12:38pm   #35
Joined Aug 2016
eeny, meeny, miny, mo.

sigmund1 started this thread Do I see a conflict?

I particulary liked the Article by James Di Viraillo, titled, "What Happens When You Try To Time The Market"'

What I liked most about James's post is that it is based on Rational Scientific Research.

And It's strong research, backed up by many other independent scientific research papers.

But then we meet Mr Charts, another regular contributor and vendor.

Now, here's the rub...

We have two Article's that are diametrically opposed to each other.

I'm confused, who do I believe?

Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.

Yes, that's cleared up a lot of confusion.

I think I will go with James who backs up his Article with scientific evidence.

BUT NOT the guy who makes outlandish claims and not a shred of evidence to prove he's not some cheap hustler.

Last edited by sigmund1; Jan 28, 2017 at 6:47pm.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 12:54pm   #36
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla
Old Jan 28, 2017, 1:06pm   #37

Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmund1 View Post
Do I see a conflict?

I particulary liked the Article by James Di Viraillo, titled, "What Happens When You Try To Time The Market"'

I think James is a staff member and contributes on a regular basis.

What I liked most about James's post is that it is based on Rational Scientific Research.

And It's strong research, backed up by many other independent scientific research papers.

But then we meet Mr Charts, another regular contributor and apparently a staff member.

Now, here's the rub...

We have two staff members that are diametrically opposed to each other.

I'm confused, who do I believe?

Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.

Yes, that's cleared up a lot of confusion.

I think I will go with James who backs up his posts with scientific evidence.

BUT NOT the guy who makes outlandish claims and not a shred of evidence to prove he's not some cheap hustler.
Well, I guess Sherlock Holmes won't have to worry about any competition from you They are no more staff members than you are.

I guess you didn't bother reflecting on the comments I made in my earlier reply to you. Pretty typical of people like you, rush to judgement without bothering to listen.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 2:37pm   #38
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Well, I guess Sherlock Holmes won't have to worry about any competition from you They are no more staff members than you are.

I guess you didn't bother reflecting on the comments I made in my earlier reply to you. Pretty typical of people like you, rush to judgement without bothering to listen.
We dont need to rush in anything.Good traders are not afraid to do live trading,those who dont do it ,it means that they are afraid of losing their(only) income,we dont have to be genius to know that.
That is not only for mr charts but for all wannabe teachers who are in the web and just seek for suckers.
Now for the others who believe everything they are served in forums,thats their problem.99.99 % of mentors dont make an income from markets and thats a fact.
Mentors are either people who have income from real estate and other business and they are pretending to be traders, or bad traders who need an easy income.
First you see live trades for six months at least and then you talk about someone.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 2:54pm   #39
Joined Oct 2016
I actually dont believe what i am reading in this site,someone who has not made a single live trade in his 12 years in a forum,has people supporting him as a good mentor .
Dejavou,just like the greek forums where we had the guru elioticians with their mambo jumbo predictions and their followers.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 3:09pm   #40

Joined Aug 2003
And I'm sure Richard appreciates all the free advertising. This is after all the second-most-viewed thread over the past seven days. Why not go on for another dozen -- or two or three or six -- posts?
dbphoenix is online now Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)  
Closed Thread