Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

This is a discussion on Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by nero1 How can someone say a mentor sells a load of crap if he doesht have a ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 27, 2017, 4:17pm   #25

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero1 View Post
How can someone say a mentor sells a load of crap if he doesht have a clue why the markets behave like they do.
We had many gurus like mr charts over the years in greece.I remember a man who didht know how a chart looks like, who found the bottom in 2009 and he had 500 followers in 6 months.
All he kept saying was that the index will go up and every post had 30 likes.
He could become easily a mentor if he knew what a chart is but he didht .

Unfortunately for him some day ftse started falling and he kept saying that it will go up,after 6 months everybody knew what i knew all along,that he had no idea what he was talking about.
So what you say means nothing at all.
And your contribution has been what, exactly?
Old Jan 27, 2017, 4:18pm   #26
tar

Joined Nov 2006
I wouldnt subscribe to any of his products i advise against that . IMHO .
Old Jan 27, 2017, 4:47pm   #27
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero1 View Post
. . .So what you say means nothing at all.
Hi nero1,
Although your English is excellent, I think I'm right in saying it's not your first language. As a consequence of this, I can only assume you've misunderstood the point barjon was making, as your comments are a non sequitur - i.e. they do not appear to have anything to do with what barjon wrote.

The same can be said regarding your comments about Mr. Charts. He's never presented himself as a guru or posted in a way that suggests he is one - or believes himself to be one. Also, to the best of my knowledge, he's never called market tops or bottoms either - as that has no relevance to his trading methodology. To conclude, barjon's post is relevant, accurate and meaningful and I concur with everything he said in it.

On the subject of vendors in general, may I remind those of you who have a natural and understandable mistrust of all vendors of trading related products and services that T2W has a very rigorous policy on this matter and we do not tolerate any vendor who abuses our Community Constitution or our hospitality. By the same token, we recognise that some vendors enrich the community immeasurably by making excellent posts and helping fellow members in their trading endeavours. Here is an extract from our policy statement on vendors:

The ‘good guy’ vendors

Many people would have you believe that all vendors are crooks, which is clearly nonsense. However, this market is certainly one of the worst I have ever experienced for its ability to attract scammers and fraudsters of the worst kind.

Despite this, within the vendor group there are people who run proper firms, from the one man band through to the major broker and I’ll not tolerate these people being hounded off our forums as long as they stick to the rules.

There is plenty of evidence both here and on our colleague forums (BMT,FF,Elite etc) of vendor members posting useful and informative content and being treated with respect when doing so.

Mr. Charts is an example of a vendor who falls squarely into this category - dbphoenix is another. If anyone feels that they - or any other vendor - is in breach of the Community Constitution, then all they need do is to report the member concerned to our Moderators using the red flag 'Report Post' feature - and they will take appropriate action.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
Thanks! The following members like this post: dbphoenix , mike.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 2:53am   #28
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
Hi nero1,
Although your English is excellent, I think I'm right in saying it's not your first language. As a consequence of this, I can only assume you've misunderstood the point barjon was making, as your comments are a non sequitur - i.e. they do not appear to have anything to do with what barjon wrote.

The same can be said regarding your comments about Mr. Charts. He's never presented himself as a guru or posted in a way that suggests he is one - or believes himself to be one. Also, to the best of my knowledge, he's never called market tops or bottoms either - as that has no relevance to his trading methodology. To conclude, barjon's post is relevant, accurate and meaningful and I concur with everything he said in it.

On the subject of vendors in general, may I remind those of you who have a natural and understandable mistrust of all vendors of trading related products and services that T2W has a very rigorous policy on this matter and we do not tolerate any vendor who abuses our Community Constitution or our hospitality. By the same token, we recognise that some vendors enrich the community immeasurably by making excellent posts and helping fellow members in their trading endeavours. Here is an extract from our policy statement on vendors:

The ‘good guy’ vendors

Many people would have you believe that all vendors are crooks, which is clearly nonsense. However, this market is certainly one of the worst I have ever experienced for its ability to attract scammers and fraudsters of the worst kind.

Despite this, within the vendor group there are people who run proper firms, from the one man band through to the major broker and I’ll not tolerate these people being hounded off our forums as long as they stick to the rules.

There is plenty of evidence both here and on our colleague forums (BMT,FF,Elite etc) of vendor members posting useful and informative content and being treated with respect when doing so.

Mr. Charts is an example of a vendor who falls squarely into this category - dbphoenix is another. If anyone feels that they - or any other vendor - is in breach of the Community Constitution, then all they need do is to report the member concerned to our Moderators using the red flag 'Report Post' feature - and they will take appropriate action.
Tim.
Well,if someone want to pay 1000sterlines to see a few patterns,and for someone to tell him that he should do some tape reading,then he is free to give the money,who am i to say otherwise ...
Old Jan 28, 2017, 9:16am   #29
tar

Joined Nov 2006
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/stoc...ml#post2067162
Old Jan 28, 2017, 10:09am   #30
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Jeeez tar, talk about a dog with a bone!

You clearly believe that mistakenly attaching the wrong chart to a post - just once - is a heinous act of outrageous duplicity - albeit unintentional. It's an offense so great that T2W must exercise a zero tolerance policy towards perpetrators and anyone found guilty of it deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered. Given your strength of feeling, evidenced by your propensity to draw attention to it at every opportunity since it occurred almost 4 years ago, I'll make special representation to Sharky on your behalf requesting that the Community Constitution is amended accordingly.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
Thanks! The following members like this post: dbphoenix , Lee Shepherd
Old Jan 28, 2017, 10:22am   #31
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
Jeeez tar, talk about a dog with a bone!

You clearly believe that mistakenly attaching the wrong chart to a post - just once - is a heinous act of outrageous duplicity - albeit unintentional. It's an offense so great that T2W must exercise a zero tolerance policy towards perpetrators and anyone found guilty of it deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered. Given your strength of feeling, evidenced by your propensity to draw attention to it at every opportunity since it occurred almost 4 years ago, I'll make special representation to Sharky on your behalf requesting that the Community Constitution is amended accordingly.
Didnt know that there's a statute of limitations ...
Old Jan 28, 2017, 10:33am   #32
Joined Feb 2016
we need tar timsk, he's in the only country where there's no insider trading laws
he also magically knows where the dax is going consistantly
Closed Thread