Price Action Trading Proves a Real Hot Topic for Forex Traders Know Why

This is a discussion on Price Action Trading Proves a Real Hot Topic for Forex Traders Know Why within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; have a nice WE guys....time to go....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 18, 2016, 11:44pm   #17
Joined Nov 2014
have a nice WE guys....time to go.
Fugazsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2016, 11:47pm   #18
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugazsy View Post
have a nice WE guys....time to go.
You to.
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2016, 11:54pm   #19
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
One can trade successfully using price action, indicators, patterns, fundamentals, news, or phases of the moon. What matters is testing what one observes in order to determine whether or not it is consistently profitable, then practicing, collecting the data, and practicing some more. All the quibbling about the superiority of one approach over another accomplishes nothing more than taking up space.

This kind of article makes price action trading seem stupid. But then I've seen plenty of articles on various indicators, DOM, candlesticks and so forth that make each of these other approaches look stupid. It's not the approach; it's the trader.
You're spot on.
Old Nov 22, 2016, 3:32pm   #20
Joined Nov 2016
Re: Price Action Trading Proves a Real Hot Topic for Forex Traders Know Why

Nice post. Thanks for the great info.
bosun2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2016, 10:52pm   #21
Joined Dec 2016
Re: Price Action Trading Proves a Real Hot Topic for Forex Traders Know Why

I guess you are talking about daily price action trading, i trade lower timeframes so i do spend more than 15 min/day ;-)

Nice article though
priceactionking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2016, 4:48pm   #22
Joined Nov 2011
I just posted a video on how i daytrade the DAX using price action and it works well.

I struggle to see the same geometry in anything paired. Take the Us base currency and the patterns are there... Take the GBP and the patterns are there mix the two together and it becomes woolly and only SR zones are remotely reliable.

Im sure if you paired the FTSE and DAX together the chart would be just as woolly.

im probably missing something but thats how i see it

Chalky
Chalky_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2016, 5:15pm   #23
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky_trader View Post
I just posted a video on how i daytrade the DAX using price action and it works well.

I struggle to see the same geometry in anything paired. Take the Us base currency and the patterns are there... Take the GBP and the patterns are there mix the two together and it becomes woolly and only SR zones are remotely reliable.

Im sure if you paired the FTSE and DAX together the chart would be just as woolly.

im probably missing something but thats how i see it

Chalky
You going to upset the locals that see things differently Some people can't look through the world from different perspectives

Last edited by forker; Dec 14, 2016 at 5:40pm.