Help finding a stock trading mentor

This is a discussion on Help finding a stock trading mentor within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by tar Hence db has a vested interest in this as a coach himself i fail to see ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 5, 2016, 6:27pm   #17

Joined May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar View Post
Hence db has a vested interest in this as a coach himself i fail to see the objectiveness in his posts here.
No disrespect tar, but everybody knows that, Db does like to, shall we say, encourage any newbies to his threads, but he is still an alright guy imo
tokyojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2016, 6:32pm   #18
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyojoe View Post
No disrespect tar, but everybody knows that, Db does like to, shall we say, encourage any newbies to his threads, but he is still an alright guy imo
Not everybody knows especially new members like the op .
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2016, 6:33pm   #19

Joined May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar View Post
Not everybody knows especially new members like the op .
then down't pit they go

Shane (sonic) will be back soon from his ban, I'm gonna get it for the northern references !
Old Nov 5, 2016, 6:43pm   #20

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyojoe View Post
Soooo, I come back to my original point, if someone does not have the nous to work out "most" of what they need to know by themselves, they should not be putting their cash on the line in the market, full stop.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 9:55am   #21
Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPTrader15 View Post
Hello,

My name is Bryan and I'm looking for a stock trading mentor to mentor me. I'm specifically interested in short term/day trading stocks. I'm in the Denver Colorado area. If you know someone or are the person that would be willing to mentor me in this can you please provide me with contact information so I can get in touch with them. I've already started accumulating information on this subject so you wont be starting from zero per-say; I just feel like a mentor can make the difference in a big way when navigating the trading waters in the beginning. Thanks everyone for your help and time in this!
Isn't it annoying when someone posts a question - people then take their time in answering and trying to help, and then the OP never even bothers to answer/respond or even say 'thank you'.

BPTrader15 is still sitting there with his 1 post. I am thinking in the future, I won't bother responding to people who have basically no track record of being on the forum.

BPTrader15

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
options-george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2016, 10:20am   #22

Joined May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by options-george View Post
Isn't it annoying when someone posts a question - people then take their time in answering and trying to help, and then the OP never even bothers to answer/respond or even say 'thank you'.

BPTrader15 is still sitting there with his 1 post. I am thinking in the future, I won't bother responding to people who have basically no track record of being on the forum.

BPTrader15
I think he may be down't pit O-G

It stimulates the occasional interesting conversation I guess mate, but yea I know what you mean, these 1 post only guys ??

Oooooor........are they a plant by t2w to get the ball rolling ?

...Damn sucked in again
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Nov 24, 2016, 3:42am   #23

2 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Thanks!

BPTrader15 started this thread Thanks for your suggestions options-george. I'll be digging into the chatwithtraders to see what I can learn. I appreciate your time in replying. There were a lot of interesting replies to this post. The point I was trying to make was "you don't know what you don't know". Sometimes getting knowledge from someone who has been through it already is a wise thing to do. That's all.

options-george I also read your post about the OP never responding. I checked back several days, but after 4 days of no one replying I felt like no one cared about my post so I moved on. I meant no disrespect to you, my apologies.
BPTrader15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2016, 6:58am   #24
Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPTrader15 View Post
Thanks for your suggestions options-george. I'll be digging into the chatwithtraders to see what I can learn. I appreciate your time in replying. There were a lot of interesting replies to this post. The point I was trying to make was "you don't know what you don't know". Sometimes getting knowledge from someone who has been through it already is a wise thing to do. That's all.

options-george I also read your post about the OP never responding. I checked back several days, but after 4 days of no one replying I felt like no one cared about my post so I moved on. I meant no disrespect to you, my apologies.
Thanks for this reply - very cool! Wish you all the best on your journey!

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
options-george is offline   Reply With Quote