Member Profile: options-george

This is a discussion on Member Profile: options-george within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Unbelievable - someone just gave my article a zero out of 10 rating - how else can the average rating ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 13, 2017, 9:35pm   #17
Joined Jan 2006
Unbelievable - someone just gave my article a zero out of 10 rating - how else can the average rating drop from 8.1 to 7.9 by one new review?

Clearly I need to improve my writing skills (or my story!)

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
options-george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2017, 10:31pm   #18
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Well it is now at 8.2 so not sure what happened there and it is not possible to give a rating of less than 1
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Feb 14, 2017, 10:13am   #19
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by options-george View Post
Unbelievable - someone just gave my article a zero out of 10 rating - how else can the average rating drop from 8.1 to 7.9 by one new review?
Hi George,
You probably wrote something intelligent and sensible in a post (as you always do, of course!) and someone chose to take exception to your comments and expressed their displeasure by giving your article a low rating. This happened to me many moons ago with the Trading Plan Template which, for the first few years of its life was consistently rated 9+ and in the top two or three highest rated articles. Then, around 2009 I think it was, it suddenly dropped to the low 7s on a surge of fresh ratings. I forget the exact figures now, but something like thirty of the previous fifty ratings were for 1 point and a further ten or so for just 2 points! Nearly of them were made over a very short period of time and by new members who - for the most part - hadn't made a single post. I never found out whether it was something in the article itself that was so disagreeable or whether it was as a result of discussions on the boards. Either way, the article's ratings never recovered and it now languishes in the mid 6s.

So, the moral of the tale - such as there is one - is not to take ratings too seriously!

Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Jun 27, 2017, 2:36pm   #20

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
TYL

would any one please wher can i buy vannila option on the turkish Lira v GBP ?
many Thansk
aryeh123 is offline   Reply With Quote