Doug Hirschhorn Interview

This is a discussion on Doug Hirschhorn Interview within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; We've just published a new T2W article called " Doug Hirschhorn Interview " by Doug Hirschhorn . Quick Summary : ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 4, 2006, 9:42am   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Dec 2004
Doug Hirschhorn Interview

We've just published a new T2W article called "Doug Hirschhorn Interview" by Doug Hirschhorn.

Quick Summary: Dr Doug discusses trading psychology and looks at the similarities between coaching top sports athletes and the top traders.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
T2W Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2006, 6:05pm   #2
Joined Jun 2005
interesting stuff.

i found the remark about visulisation with athletes interesting. can visualisation be of use to a trader? i guess it would be kind of dificult to see yourself thinking correctly, thinking in probabilities, thinking objectively etc.
charliechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2008, 5:16am   #3

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
though there may not be exact correlation between sports and trading , trading has many similarities with sports. you just have to treat the losses as the points given to the opponent and had to move on and continue to play. your aim is to win the match not necessary that you win by not yielding a single point to the rival just as at the ennd of the day or week or month you have to be consisitently winning losing some money on the way and i strongly feel so long as you are trading treat it as a game which should be well played by updating your technique/yourself
satish basava is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: new_trader