Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

This is a discussion on Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; Wow, do people really think he withdrew 180,000. For gods sake, the box where 180k is, is an input box. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 28, 2017, 10:19pm   #433
Joined Aug 2016
Wow, do people really think he withdrew 180,000. For gods sake, the box where 180k is, is an input box. He withdrew money that much is true, as we can see by the green text, but he can simply go enter 180,000 at this point and do nothing else but take a screenshot and hoping that people are fools and idiots, believe it.

Makes me wonder, he is so fcking dumb, even his scamming is so basic and dumb, where the fck is all my money, as I'm actually semi smart. Maybe I should just dumb myself down to Matts level and make every scam so basic, that people fall for it.
annoyedtrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 11:49am   #434
Joined Jan 2017
I see Elijah Oyefeso, another trading scammer originating from the Southampton area has been jailed after attacking someone he ripped off.

The article provides a glimpse into the truth behind the social media lies and bullsh1t - borrowing money to fund a fake lifestyle, angry creditors at every corner. Why do you think Matt Travis moves house every 6 months and changes the company name 3 times in a year? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-driving.html

Judge Christopher Parker QC, condemned Oyefeso's actions and accused him of lying about his business acumen and wealth. He said: 'You portrayed yourself as a very successful trader within the financial market. 'Clearly this is not the case.'

Jamie Gammon, defending, said that while his client conveyed a champagne lifestyle online, his finances told a drastically different story. He told the court: 'He makes a number of claims about his wealth but I have seen no evidence of this.

I guarantee within the next year we'll see some articles coming out about Southampton's No.1 Conor Mcgregor impersonator. The report to creditors for the bankruptcy of MTAlive Ltd is coming soon and will make very interesting reading about the behaviour of Mike Douglas and Matt Travis and the tens if not hundreds of thousands the company owes.
mtakeover is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Kaeso , TradeQuietly
Old Nov 17, 2017, 10:03pm   #435
Joined Sep 2016
Oops, more hilarious lies from Matt Travis - he's too forgetful to be a convincing liar! So he made a million in one day once, but has only made 2 million in 4 years?

From 2016:
1.png

From yesterday:
2.png
ctrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2017, 7:43pm   #436

Joined Oct 2015
Even a random passer-by Michelle was refreshed by Mike, he is fantastic!

Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2017, 11:03pm   #437
Joined Jan 2017
Two screenshots below - Matt Travis posts a video at 11:50am with an analysis of how you can make "s**t loads of money" on EURJPY.

He then posts at 20:57 a screenshot of his trades for the day, an overall loss but no EURJPY trade in sight, just two trades on USDCAD and GBPAUD.

Yet more proof of how Matt doesn't actually take his own trades, and how he encourages "students" to place trades on yen pairs due to larger spread commissions for himself on these particular currencies. He can't even fake his own demo account losses convincingly when he's trying to appear humble!
Attached Thumbnails
screen-shot-2017-11-23-21.50.57.png   screen-shot-2017-11-23-21.50.26.png  
mtakeover is offline   Reply With Quote